chapter five

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

"How come Jacob Black and Embry Call get to give you gifts but we can't?" Edward asked as the four walked through the halls of the school.

"Because we wouldn't know what to give back." Bella answered, Storm leaned against Edward.

"Bella, you give me everything just by breathing." Alexander told the brunette with a serious look. Storm leaned forward to look at the boy who shared the same face of her boyfriend.

The four came to a halt when a short pixie haired girl jumped over the stair railing before turning to them with a bubbly smile.

"Happy birthday!" Alice hugged Bella who was quick to hush her, Storm giggled. "You too," Alice said and hugged Storm.

Storm pouted when she saw two boxes wrapped in wrapping paper. "I thought we said no presents. Hi Jasper." Jasper waved at the girl with a small smile.

"Well, I've already seen you open it, and guess what, you love it." Alice gave her best friend a smug look. "You're gonna wear it tonight. Our place." Bella frowned at the mention of the party, "Come on. Please? It'll be fun." Alice begged Bella who stared at the short vampire, Storm glanced over at Jasper who was staring intensely at Bella letting her know that he was using his powers on her sister.

Bella sighed and reluctantly nodded her head, "Okay, alright." Alice cheered.

"Great! Okay, I'll see you at 7:00." Alice said, backing up to stand next to Jasper.

Storm and Edward glanced at each other with smirks on their faces, the two laced their hands together.

"Hey, Jasper." Bella called, Jasper and Alice turned around. "No fair with the mood control thing."

Jasper held a mini smirk, "Sorry, Bella. Happy..." Bella narrowed her eyes at the Southern boy. "Never mind." Storm choked on her laugh and hid her face in Edward's arm for a second.

"You can't trust vampires." Alexander started after Bella gently smacked him with her present before her and Storm walked ahead of them. Edward smirked at his brother and tossed an arm around his shoulders. "Trust us."

*ೃ༄

Storm and Edward sat in the dark classroom behind Bella and Alexander during their English class. Storm was leaning against Edward as they watch Romeo and Juliet- well trying to.

Storm lowly groaned as she watched the black and white film, Bella turned her head slightly and nodded her head in agreement before scooting her chair back along with Alexander to indulge in a conversation.