Chapter 37: From dust to Ash, and again

Everyone present stood and watch as ash was formed into a being. Darkseid was not impressed, nor interested in facing off against the creature. Gohan told his brother to leave, and take Trunks with him, he clenched his fist and muttered to himself, "This is the battle for the universe itself, and now we can't slip up."

Shenron still observing the chaos that was playing out before him. He had no comment on the scenario but was very interested as to who will make the wish.

The creature finally took shape, Beerus lay on the ground, back in his usual state, but now sore from his extended duel within the pocket dimension. Brainiac wasn't interested in sticking around, but if anything, he was going to execute the plan he had before all of this had taken place.

It launch at Darkseid, punching wildly, but it was swatted away like nothing, just like it did with Beerus, it spang back even fast, again it was batted away and came back.

Vegeta was in awe at the battle, it was intense, fast and a spectacle. But they didn't concern him, it was Brainiac he was after. "Gohan!"

The boy took his gaze off the fight, switching it to Vegeta.

"Never mind them, they are probably Brainiac puppets."

Just the mention of his name got him fired up, his hair stood up, as his bandages swirled.  They both launch at Brainiac, zooming past Darkseid, snatching up the Bioid.

"You fools!" It cried as it punched at them, but the Saiyans were fast, buzzing around the droid like flies. Brainiac can barely keep up, it was already a challenge to keep up with one, and now he is dealing with the two strongest at that point. Moreover, this Bioid wasn't designed to fight anyone in particular.

"Brainiac, now you will know the might of the Saiyan race!" Vegeta roared.

"You will learn not to mess with us!" Gohan added.

The two landed a powerful uppercut, sending the Bioid to space. It spun, then slowed down the momentum, Brainiac scoffed, "I see what you are doing." It bolted down, Vegeta blocked it, and it fired its eye laser at him, but he tanked it and roared his laser beam.

Gohan struck with his quick kicks and then spiked it to the ground. It again tried to readjust, but Vegeta was way ahead, he kicked it from the underside, pinballing the Bioid around.

It latched onto Vegeta's hand and fired an attack that did nothing. Vegeta then grabbed its head and smacked it with his forehead.  It flip and flip until it crashed into the ground below, but the duo waste no time and charged at Brainiac.

Vegeta grinned as he lay his beat down, "What's the matter? Can't keep up?" Then sent it flying into a mountain range, where Gohan chased after it, he dug his hand into its chest, then ripped it in two.

He tossed them up and screamed, "KAAAAMMMMEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAMMMMEEEEEE" the blue light engulfed the sky, reducing the bioid to nothing. He huffed and puffed, his hands still facing the heavens. Vegeta landed next to him, where the two fists bumped. Gohan then notices that he was the prince naked, and had golden hair on his chest and back. "Why are you naked?"

"Don't worry about that." Vegeta snarled, he turned away and folded his arms, "However, something tells me it's not the last of Brainiac, so right now, let us go and stop those two."

"Right."

It wasn't difficult to track where those two were, since Anomaly Ki was so powerful and so dense that it was felt all over the planet. Which caused a familiar individual to go check it out, he wasn't going to let anyone get hurt, since he now knew, they were his friends.

Back on the ship, Yamcha and Lex bicker, they were hacking the system of Brainiac, mostly Lex. Yamcha was there to shift around wires and chips when he was told.