Chapter 26: This was the plan?

Blood covered the man of steel, much to Vegeta's dismay. The knowledge that this man that lay before him is the son of a warrior that Brainiac had slain, angered him to no end.

"What you did to him you monster!?"

"Nothing serious. All Kryptonians are as fragile as any other beings. Just under a Yellow or Blue sun, they get a little troublesome." He fired the beam at him, but Vegeta dodged it clutching the mangled body. "Don't worry, it's not going to hurt you, it's just to prevent him from healing. You see under a red sun, they are a joke."

"A joke? Then why are you afraid of them?"

"I never said I was-"

"Yes, you are afraid of them! Look at the lengths to go to just to win. You make me sick."

Brainiac scoffed, his eyes beginning to glow, " Don't act like you are some paragon, I know what you used to do. Imagine the number of children you killed for your goal back then, just see as an extension of you."

Vegeta got up, and look at Goku, who was being tended to by Yamcha, it was just him that could do something, so the prideful Saiyan believed.

"Screw you."

Brainiac fired his beam, but he felt his head shoot up to face the roof, then found his body getting slammed through all the walls of the ship. He then got punched into space.

'What is this power all of a sudden' Brainiac saw Vegeta coming in for another attack, much faster. He punched the droid in the vacuum, shaking the void with ease.

"Damn Vegeta is worked up." Yamcha commented as he handed Goku a senzu bean, "Well they took him out there, I will deal with Superman, you go kick his butt."

Goku bit down on his bean, he nodded at his friend. He looked over to see Superman was still breathing, it reminded him of Gohan a bit. He uses that image as fuel and rockets out the already premade holes from earlier.

Yamcha was by himself, now free to take a breather, he was in pain, and the wound on his chest was bad. He couldn't imagine what would have happened if it was the whole fist. However, the ship wasn't going to let him rest as it sent some drones and walkers his way.

Superman got up, his face swollen and battered, and he turned to Yamcha. Smiling with his bloody mouth. "I can't let you do this by yourself."

"Dude rest up you going to need it."

"How many senzu beans do you have?"

"Fresh out."

Reaching into his pouch, he breaks his in two. They both take a bite, now energised, they stared down the horde.

"So you want to fight them?"

"No, we have another mission. But we have to make it to level 7."

Yamcha is not sure gotten into Superman, but now he didn't have to worry about his health that much.

"Sure thing, let go!"

Made their way through the horde, which was much tougher than expected, now that Superman is weaker than before.

Meanwhile, outside of the ship, the shockwave caused by the clashing between Vegeta, Goku and Brainiac shook the space. Enough for Frieza who was unconscious, to wake up. Now furious at what was done to him, he powered up to his golden state once again, and join in on the brawl.

Now they fight among the stars, Goku rushed in, kicking the droid, then blasted it with a Ki blast, Vegeta snatched it by the foot flinging it toward Frieza who was charging a Destructo disc, lobbing it that him.