Chapter 9: Inhuman Edge

Gohan, now witnessing the boundless energy his opponent have at their disposal, towered over him, leaving nothing but destruction, sending dust in his eyes.

Goku and Piccolo saw a massive collum of Ki that was as wide as a mountain and as high as the very clouds, they couldn't imagine what can be the source. Landing on a natural ledge, they saw Brainiac droid encased in its aura, next to it was Gohan who was shielding his eyes from the dust.

"We should go help him!" Piccolo shouted

Goku stops the Namekian, "Gohan got this, I am certain."

"And what if he doesn't?"

"He does look." pointing at his son who fought through the dust, taking his stance.

His Ki begin rising, then a sudden spike in his energy, it surge, but was calm. These two had arua little that of flames, Brainiac an untamed forest fire, Gohan a torch.

"You got this Gohan!" Goku shouted validpidly.

In a moment, far shorter than anyone can imagine, the two clash once again. This time causing an enormous shockwave that tore though the rocks beneath their feet.

"This....end....NOW!!" Gohan punch the droid, but it didn't land against metal, but it's aura, it was dense. So dense the half Saiyan had to go on the defensive to avoid Brainiac fury. But his area was dense as well, to the droid surprise, much more then than his own, but refined.

"You should end this now." Brainiac said, taunting the half saiyan while he knock him about. He spike him to the ground, but reach it before him to hit him in the back, then race again to smack him. Gotham now being tossed around like a pinball, he curled up, then unleashed a surge that threw the droid off.

He dash towards the careening droid, pulling back with all his might, Gohan fist discharged a punch faster than sound itself. It went in deep enough into Brainiac shield go concern the droid well being, just when he was about to counter, Gohan send another one, this time knocking him up into to space.

"Kaaaaammmmmeeeee"

Seeing this, Brainiac adjusted himself "Fruitless endeavor Gohan!" He places his two hands in front of him, channeling all the ki to create a shield that absorb the force, he redirect it, spinning away from it line of fire. His targeting systems locked on to Gohan, "Hold still." He said, as he too unleashed a powerful laser from his palm, eyes and chest.

Gohan narrowly avoid it, only burning a but if his clothes off.

It bean hit the surface if the planets scorching a huge forest, leaving nothing but ash in it's wake.

He observed the destruction, but the momentary distraction gave the droid a chance to blast him in his back. Gohan winched, he looked at where the beam came from, however Brainiac clocked him in the jaw, it threw off Gohan, who got beam back to the ground, the time his shirt getting completely burnt off.

He sat on a huge crater, struggling to his feet, only for the droid to knock him back down to the ground, Gohan swipe at it's feet, then pin it's head into the rubble. Brainiac punched him away, then got up on the most bizarre way imaginable, Gohan came back with a punch, Brainiac try blocking it, but Gohan faint, sliding behind him kicking him in the back.

The droid head arms and leg rotate around to face Gohan, it hand still spinning strike the half saiyan, damaging his hand.

He back step to avoid the other coming attack, countering with his good hand.
Brainiac blast at him pushing him into the ground, aiming especially for his open wound, making it much worse than it already is.

"Come on, that's all you got? This is no fun, I came here to celebrate victory over my conquest, yet here you are, swimming in sand." Brainiac unleash more energy into his laser, which start flying Gohan.