Chapter 33: Crash Course

Smoke escaped wherever it could, as the vessel creaked and wail after the rough landing. A new flame just randomly appears where it deems fit, parts falling off and crashing on the ground, the massive ship thrusters spit its last jet, giving up on its deed, is done.

Survivors of the calamity crawled their way out, scrambling as far as they could from the ship. Our heroes lay in all positions in the control room, Jaco checked him, 'alive' he thought, the flashing light of the screen illuminating his face.

Drained, they all were drained, too tired to move, to save themselves.

"Is...everyone alright?" 18 asked as she looked through the room. She blasted a hole through the wide shield and carried everyone out two at a time. She was extra careful with both Krillin and Gohan.

When Videl reached the ground, she being to worry "Pan! Where is Pan?" She ran through the crowd looking for her daughter, calling out to her as loud as she could. "Pan...Pan! Have you seen my daughter?"

Inside, Marron was knocked out, Pan carried her on her shoulder, while Bulla lit the way.

"What do you think happened?" Bulla asked.

"Well, the gravity is a lot heavier, safe to say we landed on the planet or a planet."

Bulla liked that answer, but couldn't shake how rough the landing was, "Where do you think the rest of them are? If they are even doing alright?"

"Everyone we know is strong. So they are going to be fine, however, I am more worried about the normal people since they are the ones more likely to get hurt from something like this." Pam responded, that he gaze was fixed on an unlucky individual, who was stabbed in the chest, which cause the girl to stutter. It reminded her that her father is possible on death's door. That was before, yes he was healing, but he is weak.

Bulla asked, "What can be done about it?"

The sound of uncoordinated pounding, echoes along the halls. Whatever it was, the girls didn't want to find, it since most of the horrors reside around the corner.

Walking along the halls, carefully stepping over the destroyed droids, the sound getting farther away from them, how something felt off. Pan had no intention of investing that feeling, but it didn't matter, as whatever was coming after her, held three yellow orbs, and had three purple dots on its forehead.

"Bulla slow down a bit."

"Sorry, I am just nervous, and want to get out of here as soon as possible." She stopped, waiting for Pan to catch up, "Do you think Trunks and Goten would be fine? Those robots seem powerful, especially the way they moved."

"It's a machine. It has unlimited energy, so let's hope the boys took it down before it powered up."

Bulla wonder if the same applies to Marron since she is part Android. "You know what's strange Pan?"

"What's that?"

"It's just that, every time we think we stop this guy, he comes back. Or does something that causes us to suffer in the long term." She tears open a door that was blocking their path, then continued, "Like him damaging the earth, the ship filled with monsters." She then stops, "He came for the Dragon Balls."

"What makes you think that?"

"Because don't you think it's weird that my mother is here. She was obsessed with them. Why not send the expert?"

Pan thought about it, "On one hand, it makes sense. But why not send one robot, then leave?"

"Or send an army, have that army distract us, take what you want and leave while we think we won?"