Chapter 4: Amongst friends and family

Some hours had pass, Goku finally got up from, but was extremely hungry. Just like Beerus, he ate all that was lay before.

Of course with the arrivals of Goku and Vegeta, Bulma always make it a habit to call all their friends to come over than spend some time with one another. Chichi, came first, she scolds her husband for his constant absence in his children lives. Goten and Gohan catch up with their father either way, just talking about their accolades, which he was proud to hear about. Especially so to see his granddaughter perform a Kamehameha before his eyes, he almost choked on his meal.

Yamcha and Tien arrived moments later, the two happy to see them back on earth again. They joke around, and goof off a bit, then Android 18 arrived with her Daughter, who met up with Pan. The two raced outside talk with each other.

Yamcha asked "Where is Krillen?"

Android 18 smile, "He said the funniest thing when he got the new Goku and Vegeta came back."

"What's that?" Goku ask, his cheeks full of grub.

"Something about, everytime you two arrives. Something big is about to happen. In so he said he is going to get some senzu beans just in case."

Goku laugh, spitting food on the table, "That Krillin is something else alright. Well I could of do with some early, so yeah. Good on him for thinking ahead."

Tien then though about what she had said. "He does have a point. Say whats the reason you guys came back for anyways?"

The Sayian swallow, placing his finger on his chin. "Hmmmm....." His mind wonder off, trying to recall the exact reason for them returning to earth.

"Your responsibility as a father and a husband! that suppose to be your answer!" Chichi snarls, tugging on his ear, "Not to mention you are a grandfather as well. You don't even know what school she attends, or what your some Goten has been up to with Trunks. Those trouble makers!"

Goten scratch the back of his head, a little embarrass, he slowly snuck away from the group to go outside.

"No, that's not it." Goku says, still looking up in the say, as if the answer would come crashing down in front of him.

Yamcha join the Sayian in staring that the sky to find an answer, "Well there are few reasons you guys do come back. Either something serious going to happen, Beerus is hungry or you guys just come to get some sensu beans."

"It can be one of those...I will day Beerus was hungry." Goku said, "Well that than we got beaten up by this strange looking creature."

Everyone stop what they are doing to look at Goku, who was unphase by the seriousness of everyone present, their eyes fixed on him, he look back at them with confusion. "What? Is there something on my face?"

"That what happened?" Bulma elbow Vegeta, "When were you going to tell me this. I thought it was Beerus training that had you guys so banged up."

Vegeta grunt, he turn his gaze away from the crowd. The prince explain everything that had happened to them, everything to his knowledge. He use the fact that they were exhausted from training early, and most of their injuries where a result of sparring and nkt because of the creature.

Tein then ask, "You said Beerus got up from his sleep? Which he usually doesn't, heck earth was threaten and he would snoze like its nothing. Shouldn't we be a little more concern?"

"Yeah. You guys says he is pretty lazy. But very strong" added Yamcha, "Wouldn't something with incredible Ki get his attention?"

The Sayian prince grew frustrated with the questions that he himself had as the cat, he didn't have any answers for them, but what also compound that effect. He didn't know the outcome of the fight between Beerus and that creature.

"So did Beerus won?" Goku ask, as if he was reading his mind.

"The cat wasn't concern with the creature it self, but the device, or method that it used to arrived in our universe." He squint, then looked up at the sky as well, then spoke with uncertainty "Called it a Boomtube. An inter dimensional portal."

Bulma interrupt "So it's not from our universe? So it's an alien, alien. Interesting, guess I will add that to my bucketlist."

"Ok, you said that wasn't from our universe? So like the guys from the tournament?"

"Something like that Kakarrot. But it changes the person size as well. To allow them to match the size of their destination."

"Interesting." Tien was taken away by this new turn of even, now fully grasping why Krillin said what he said. Everytime those two show up something big is going to happen. "That creature must have once been massive then. But we can also assume it was smaller or equivalent to our size."

Vegeta had not consider the creature being the same size as they were originally, this struck him like a brick. However, Beerus was acting strange when it comes to talking about the actual threat. "No, it's bigger. Have to be."

"You sure?" Bulma asked, "how are we to know if what coming through is bigger or smaller than they were in their dimension, or universe, whatever. I mean, they are coming into our universe, and the portal changes their size to match ours. We on the other end wouldn't know since they would be out size right?"

"Wow Bulma, you're making my head hurt." Goku covers his mouth to prevent himself from throwing up.

Gohan then process what Bulma just said, he nodded, "She is right, there is no way of us knowing. Who's say whatever that portal is can change the shape not just to match the universe?"

She reply "You know I hadn't thought of that angel."

"See Goku," nag Chichi, "Your son is a genius, did you know that?"

The stuff Sayian stood up, he pat his full stomach then belch. Striking a pose, Goku then begin to stretch, "Well, no use in sitting around wondering when danger is coming. What we should do is train ourselves even harder."

"Here we go again." Bulma sigh.

"Yeah Bulma, is that space ship still working or what?"

"I don't know Goku. Does any of my craft last long with you guys?"

He chuckle nervously, "Well...you see.. we are going to need one to go to where the creature was."

"Dad. What are you planning?"

"Well Gohan." He stop him self, realizing he didn't had much of a plan beyond that, then he snap his fingers, "That's it. Vegeta and I are going to where the creature was. We are going to see if it's dead or not. Or if it on our side."

"Me! Why are you dragging me on you halfbaked plans Kakarrot."

"We can get a rematch with it of course."

"Can I come too dad, I have been training hard for this very moment." Goten eyes were like stars twinkling in the moonless night.

"You are not going to space, you're grounded remember!"

"Please mom..it's the universe at state."

"Nothing is at stake." Vegeta scowl at that young Sayian, "it's just a reckless plan your father hatch. That I myself wish to be apart of, if anything young one. We don't want to put you in needless danger."

Goten then slouch, his head hung low "In other words I am useless aren't I."

Goku drop a knee, and grab his son shoulders, "You're not. We all have our role to play. And right now your role is to stay here and protect earth along with your brother, Trunks, Tein, Yamcha and the rest of the Z fighters." The squeezed his shoulders, "look how big you have gotten. You said you have been training, say we test that out. You and me spar."

The boy pump his fist, he turn to his mother for approval.

She give in, "yeah why not. But you have to come home before your bedtime."

Yamcha snicker at the fact he has a bed time.

The fighters all ate their fill, and made they way to the look out to train for the unseen danger that looms in space.

In space, a Boomtube open at the edge of the universe. A being flew out of it at incredible speed, leaving a streak of red in it's wake. It spoke into a microphone, "I made it through, I hope I am not to late."