Chapter 17: Work with us

Brainiac now having control over the Galactic patrol, killed those who defy him and used their biomass to make bio-droids. He absorbed all the information each of their brains had, using it to l his already boundless well of knowledge.

"Brainiac sir, soon we will have full control of all Galactic patrol ships within the immediate region," Bulma said as she stands with her hands behind her back.

His attention was fixed on the video from the docking bay, he keep on reminding it of the moment when the ship jumped to hyperspace, calculating its trajectory and speed, he concluded that it will be landing on earth in a few minutes, which caused him to scoff. "Go ahead, if you think that it is an escape, you just headed to a dead world."

Bulma looked at the footage, calculating the same variables, tho not as fast as Brainiac. "Sir, you should have killed them all, destroy the planet and reduce it to ash."

"I know why I did what I did, I did the same with another earth from outside this multiverse. Unlike your earth, there were more heroes, only a few challenged me physically or mentally, but not both." He turned to Bulma, "They love to fight, they love to think when they destroy hundreds of my droids, they won, it's become so easy to render planets to husk, that sometimes I leave them in hopeless circumstances if they overcome it, it means they are powerful, intelligent and resourceful, I need challenges, so that I can become better, go improve and gain more knowledge."

Listening closely to what he said, she asked "So you want them to overcome the challenge?"

"If they do or don't, it doesn't matter. I learn something at the end of the day. But those I captured are the baseline, the blessed few."

Bulma agreed, still standing with her hands behind her back. He approaches him, now his form towering over her. "I learn something, that your universe is not an extension of my universe. Instead, it's a completely different narrative universe. Its name I am yet to discover, but we are in a superposition that allows us to cross over with one another. Interesting indeed, that explains why I can connect with my original body because I have no anchor here. No matter, I will just have to drop on, as we speak, it is being done."

"Do you think Piccolo's body is suitable for that?"

"It is Bulma, which is why I have him forcibly absorbing his people, the strength that will come from that, plus the augments I have on standby for that. Beautiful."

Back on earth.

They all were discussing with Superman his plans for the evacuation of the planet. He asked Frieza if he had a ship big enough to hold 7 billion people, he responded he had multiple but if he is to follow through with that he wants something in return.

"So what would you want now Frieza?" Goku asked.

Confidently, with a hint of smugness, he asked for the Dragon balls. Both Goku and Vegeta protested against it, telling him to ask for something else.

"Give me the dragon balls, and I give your ship. Simple barter."

Vegeta stood up and shouted, "That's off the table!"

"Yeah!" Goku added, "Besides that, brain guy most of it."

"What's the dragon balls?" Superman asked while he sits between the two parties.

Goku cleared his throat, "You see, it's seven magical artefacts when borough together can summon a dragon that can grant any wish within its power."

Throwing and accusations "And I am sure he is going to ask for power or some domination." Vegeta points at Frieza, who responded with a smug grin.