Chapter 32: Too much at once

In the depths of the cosmos, the emptiness is filled with the rage and frustration of a Saiyan. In the void, its inky black statelessness, the contact of blows creates a spark, a flash that sends light scattering throughout.

A planet erupted from an attack from the Biobrainiac. Vegeta cut through the fiery debris, roaring as his Ki surges, grabbing onto Brainiac's arms, and ramming his knee into its torso. Brainiac grew another arm, dragging its fist across Vegeta's face. With the slightest ease off the Saiyan's grip, he quickly frees himself, a flurry of blows, pounding Vegeta everywhere. He tried his mind attack, but to no success, so he blasted the Saiyan away, all lasers full power.

Catching himself a star system away, Vegeta rocketed back, intercepting Brainiac who was tailing, clashing again and again, blocking, parrying, he did his best to hurt Brainiac, to make this monster bleed, to make this monster pay.

His roars get louder and louder, but in space, no one can hear the rage, only witness the might, that might only the elite Saiyans possess. He was blinded by hate, but that hate was his fuel, theatres were what kept him coming back each time Brainiac, strike him.

One attack send him plummeting through multiple planets, till he landed on one, a deep crater that when down for mile upon mile. The Saiyan scoffed, as he lay in the centre, the pain radiated from every cell, but it didn't matter, to him, it meant he was alive. He clenched his fist, and shouted, "You will die!"

Hair shifted from black to blonde, like a creature possessed by a demon from the depths of hell, he spring to his feet, drooling, fangs appeared, his posture like a savage primal. That when a light came from above, a wall of energy engulfed the Saiyan, ripping the planet apart, slicing through the curst like a hot knife through butter.

Floating in space, hand outstretched, Brainiac sneer, "That should do it."

Several fragments were sent his way, and he shot them all to bit with his eyes laser, but then a naked Vegeta, skin burnt off, leaving nothing but exposed muscle rushed him. His fist slammed his forehead, rippling the fabric of space around them.

The collector didn't flinch, not even an inch. This didn't stop Vegeta from delivering more assaults, blow after blow, with no end. He then reeled from something, then jolted some more, he was attacked at such a speed that he couldn't perceive it.

He grasped Vegeta's neck, pulling him closer, "You are strong, stronger than I predicted. My older model would have been decimated, however, I am never stagnant. The attack just now was the same one used to render the earth inhospitable. Before I needed a ship to unleash such power, but now." He lifted his free hand to the struggling Saiyan face, "I don't need to."

Understanding what was about to occur, Vegeta opened his mouth. A small light flickered, puzzling Brainiac, and then a wide beam was discharged.

On the cruiser, Bulla, Pan and Marron, make their escape. They passed the inducted, who started merging, making super mass blob creatures. The girl had issues bypassing these entities, no clear way to harm the creatures, let alone stop them. But they pushed on, avoiding droids as much as they could. Arriving at the centre, they saw 17 struggling with his horde, tearing up his clothes and firing all kinds of lasers at him. Some even bite the Android, they behave like animals all of a sudden which confused him since before they were orderly.

"Uncle!" Marron shouted as he charged two discuss.

He blasts off his attacks, "Marron, get out of here!" Held back some droids that shifted their attention on her.

Pan rushed in to help her friend, while Bulla was a bit hesitant. They were given orders to get to safety, and where they were, was the exact opposite.

Firing her disc, she sliced a good bit to bits. However one dodged both, it kicked her from low, but Marron blocked it, but it hopped up and punched her. Pan caught her friend, placing her on the ground. However the droid didn't let up, it drew its blade and begin to slash at the girls.

They did their best evading, but Marron wanted to destroy the metal scum. She grit her teeth ducked under an attack and fired a ki blast. The droid dodged the attack, and then kicked her aside. It then went for Pan, she blocked the attack, but it was powerful enough to cause her foot to sink into the ground.

'I'm stuck!' She panicked, with a mighty push kick, the droid freed her, but send her flying into a pillar.

Its head dipped from an attack, Marron try to punch it again, but the droid caught it. "Weak child, this is a punch."

"Noo" 17 screamed, he swatted away the droids that were bothering him, as he raced to help her.

"KAMEHAMEHAAAA!"

The attack knocked Marron out of the droid's grasp, and then a small ball of fury rushed the droid, young Pan, with a powerful hook, send the droid flying towards 17. He jammed his hand in its chest, then tear it apart, but his deed wasn't over. More came, now focused on all of them.

"Girls, I appreciate the help, but get out of here, NOW!"

"But uncle!"

Pan snatched her up again, dragging her to the exit. She tapped Bulla, who was still in shock at her friend's strength, the left him to the swarm.

He stood there once again, "Come on, you all want some!"

"No." A droid said, as it slowly approach him, "We can do with one like you." Just as he began to scan 17, his system began to malfunction. His chest begin to spark, as he complained, "Luther, what are you doing here!" The droid dropped a knee.

Not being one to let his opponent get back up, 17 stomped the droid's head off of its shoulders, then blasted the rest that was suffering the same fate. He breathed a sigh of relief, consequently,y he heard an explosion not too far from where he stood. "What, another one?" He muttered as he raced to the origin point.

At the epicentre, a supermassive was battling with Goten and Trunks. It behaved in a particular nature, however, the droid was inside, controlling the creature like an animatronic. Their attacks caused the beast to cry out, but it wasn't the main threat at that moment.

Trunks, fly-in, his knuckles dragged along the floor, as he powered up to deliver a powerful attack. It landed, the flesh rippled, but it grew a tentacle that swatted the boy away, Goten followed up, he tossed an oxygen tank, then fired a Ki blast, creating another explosion.

The burnt flesh was replaced with need one, as the mass grew far more rapidly than before. The entire always belongs to the creature now, "You all, will be added to my flesh."

Trunks protest "Eww, I am good." He then fired a Ki blast, which it consumes. He wasn't sure how to react, since now none of their attacks seemingly worked anymore.

"Brothers, join me!!!!"

The rest of the superman, burst through the different levels, colliding with anything in its path.

In the command centre, Tien, 18, Chichi, Videl and Jaco replaced the dead crew, as they did their best to stabilise for landing. They finally made it to their destination, however, what was going on in the core was making their jobs significantly difficult.

Jaco sweated as he takes full control, "Core at 68%, hull integrity at 35%, guys this landing is going to be rough, hold on to something!"

The boys were battling too hard to notice they were about the crash. The girls ran along the hallway, feeling the shaking, they assume it was either the boys powering up or 17 spat with the droids.

It is at that moment, that they were suddenly jerked to the end of the hall, crashing into the wall, piling on top of another.