Chapter 14: A scheme always at play.

The man of steel floats near the blue giant, his arms stretch as his wounds he sustains from battles far earlier than the one he just ended healed. Its warmth sued his mind, but the thought of what Brainiac might be scheming at the moment got to him, shattering his blissful breath. He then wondered how long he had been away from his earth, and what had been going on in his absence. He wished a certain someone didn't reach there before him, or else it would be trouble for him since he was tasked with protecting it. That thought soon faded, as it would mean they were successful in warding off Brainiac forces, but another question flew in his head how is this earth fairing against this treat? Are they as welcoming as the ones from his earth? Or are they like that of earth 3? There was only one way to find out, and that is to go there himself.

"I better make use of this amount of solar energy while I can, because I wouldn't have this much time to rest. Especially now that Brainiac knows I am here, hope he is here as well, can't deal with him myself." he nodded, then prepared himself to travel through the stars once again, puffing his chest the man of steel position himself, but then.

"WORM!!!" from beneath him a ball of golden fury slammed into him, it was Frieza, now sporting a huge bump on his noggin, "It is the last time a low life being lays its finger on me. First those disgusting monkeys, just as i was on my way to finish them off and that stupid back water planet."

Superman rockets out of the sun, now all his cells are fully charged. "Thanks for the extra boost, wasnt needed," He pulled back for a punch, "NOW YOU WILL REGRET IT!" 

Frieza put up an energy shield to absorb most of the impact, it was too slow to do anything, so most of his body took the impact. It felt familiar, it was as if this being went super saiyan, just like Goku. He glanced at Superman before he flew off, "No, it looks like one of those earthlings that is always next to those monkeys." this angered him more, so he chased after him, blasted at Superman who was just a blur to Frieza, "Stop moving earthling, let me kill you like those other i have extinguished."

Superman stopped on a dime then vanished, this left Frieza perplexed, wondering where he did go, but that question was answered with a fist to his ribs, "What did you say about earth?" Superman asked sternly. 

Still coiling from the pain he turned his back to the man of steel, "Well you see, that chunk of nothing is home to a bunch of disgusting creatures, and I did this to the planet!" he spun around, blasting Superman in his chest, he then unloaded another, then flew towards the man of steel to punch him, but he caught it. He then beamed Frieza with his heat vision, then punched him down to another planet. From the smoke, to glowing red dots approach the down conjurer, he coughed up blood and muttered under his breath, "Impossible."

"I will ask this once more, do you aline with Brainiac?"

Frieza huffed, this angered him even more, being talked down to by a low life scum, worse yet, they assume he works with another scum. He clenched his fist, crushing the rocks between his fingers, "I told you once, I DON'T WORK WITH WEAKLINGS!!"  He jabbed at Superman, his fist overflowing with energy which destroyed not just the ground beneath their feet, but the mountains behind the man of steel, clearing the sky and reshaping the terrain.

His fist was badly bruised despite being encased in Ki, then from the dust, Superman stool there, not a scratch on his face, nothing showing any sign that he was hit, maybe the dust, but other than that, he was fine. Frieza, was speechless, his words became incoherence, causing him to return to his normal state, "No....No way, you can't be human!!"

"You will come to know what I am in due time," said Superman, "Now I know how to deal with your type thanks to Batman, so let me plant a seed in your head to understand why you need to help me. Brainiac is a collector, he is not going to stop till collects all the life knowledge in this universe and adds it with what he already has. You want to rule the galaxy, well, when Brainiac gets bored with his your universe, say good bye to that dream."