Chapter 20: The Destroyer and the Collector

"Beerus, God of destruction. Do you want to experience destruction first-hand?" The droid asked as it too powered up, now overflowing with Ki, its body slowly take one a from that seem less mechanical than before, but it still maintain its gree and purple aesthetic.

Beerus snorted as he place his hand behind his back, he wasn't impressed by the sudden amount of energy coming off of the droid, but one thing he knows about robots, is they don't tire or run out of Ki. "I had a dream a Saiyan would be the one to defeat me....you are not a Saiyan, so you don't frighten me. Now don't think the little amount of effort I put forward is a sign of you challenging me."

"They often have excuses for themselves to make it seem that I am not hurting them. And here I thought you were different."

"You compare me to insects?"

Brainiac flashed behind Beerus, pulling the same trick he had performed earlier, "I am comparing you to the dead." Beerus swatted him away with a backhand, then punch him square in the head upon his predicted return.

A volley of missiles came rushing towards Beerus, using just the air he cause them to explode, Brainiac charged in with a jab, but was also blown away. He powered up some more, and tried again, this time sending two fast rockets ahead, and firing off a beam. Beer stood there, dodged the beam, flicked one of the missiles with his finger and caught the other. He then grabbed the sneaky droid and jammed the rocked into its mouth causing a huge explosion.

Even though there was dust, blows were still begin heard and felt. Beer knocked Brainiac back, and the droid began leaking some strange substance, but it still got back up.

"You talk a big talk Brainiac!" Beerus shouted, "But look at you, the moment I started to enjoy the fight you can't even land a single attack, what's the matter? Out of juice?"

An analysis shows that Beerus's energy levels haven't changed since that first charge, Brainiac scoffed, "I still have something in the tank!" He charged again, this time it was so intense that it cracked the planet in two.

Beerus yawned. "Planetary....meh"

Whis shielded himself from the debris, amused at the droid's attempts, with this the feet that came with him started opening fire on The God of Destruction, who blocked all the attacks just with a thin layer of his Ki. Some crashed into him, while others beamed lasers, bullets and missiles. The light that came off was bright enough to mistake it for another star.

Brainiac knows for certain that isn't going to hurt him, but he knows what just might.

Back on the main ship, one of his spare bodies came to life, and begin walking down the hall. A robotic arm handed it a small disc, which he scanned. "Hmm, these materials are going to be difficult to source. Guess I have to go another route then, I just have to match his energy signature...no....I have to match the blue one energy signature." In just an attosecond, Brainiac had found a way to not only mimic Whis' Ki but create a body capable of facing off against Beerus, along with most of the techniques available. "Before I do so, I will test it on that model."

Back at the fight, now at regular speed, the adaptive core begin to do what it was meant to do. Drawing the energy that was begin expelled, it began to reword and adjust all available systems to allow the means of mimicking the new signature. Beerus at first thought the droid was about to self-destruct, but then it transformed from its old design, now having a lighter green, a same purple symbol on its head, just now it didn't feel like a normal mortal but that if an angel.

Whis took notice of this change as well, confused as to how such a being can do something like that. "It can't be, an artificial angel."

Beerus backed off a bit, still enduring the bombardment, it didn't phase him, but he was tired of the flies buzzing so he fired Hakai in an omnidirectional matter, erasing everything. He hoped it had gotten rid of the abomination as well, but it was still forming, as a dense ball of Ki wrapped around the droid.