Chapter 16: Alliance or something else

Vegeta roared, as he dashed towards Frieza, launching a powerful kick. This send him flying, but Frieza caught his balance, only to get another jab to the gut.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you were behind this, you bastard!" Vegeta screamed as he spiked Frieza to the ground, he dropped on top of him with his knee and then kicked him aside, following up a flurry of kicks and jabs, Frieza only managing to block a few, he can't keep up with the Saiyan in his base, so he tried pushing him away using his energy, however, Vegeta dodged it, grabbed his tail slamming him into the ground.

Frieza fought to get back his bearings but an elbow to the back of his head sends him back down to the dirt, Vegeta charged a beam, filled with all kinds of rage, "Are you happy Frieza? Are you happy to die in the dirt, like the very worms you say you hate?"

"Trust me, if it was me who was responsible for whatever occurred." Spat Frieza, "I would have to turn it to ash long with you!"

"So be it!"

Frieza transformed to his golden form, thrilled to challenge the Saiyan, but the moment Vegeta fired his blast, Superman pushed him away.

He turn to Frieza and asked, "Friend of yours?"

Frieza scoffed, brushing off the dust, as soon he was about to answer, Vegeta bolted back, he kicked off Frieza and tackled Superman. Using the momentum, the man of steel tossed the angry Saiyan off of him, he tried to get a word in, still, Vegeta came in hot with a couple of swings. He missed one, but landed the other square on Superman's head, causing him to throw it back, he followed it up with a burst of ki, which send Superman flying.

He shift his attention back to Frieza, who was wiping the blood off his head, they both close the distance between them. Frieza brought up a wall of rocks which crash into the Saiyan, it did nothing to slow him down, but it was enough distraction to allow him to fire a laser at Vegeta. He ate the attack like a champ, grabbing one rock and tossing it at his opponent, the force causing the dirt to the path, Frieza simply slapped it away with his tail and scoffed.

Getting back to his senses, Superman rubbed the area where he was smacked, "I felt that one.." He said, he traced the sound of the two fightings, he muttered, "Freiza you aren't even helping." Darting off, he pushed away Frieza and then held Vegeta from behind.

Vegeta revolted "Unhand me you", he struggled to get free from the man of steel grasp, that when they both noticed Frieza charging a blast and firing at them, Superman held on the Vegeta and used his heat vision to hold it back so he can get out of the way. Chuckling, Vegeta used his aura to free himself, he grabbed Superman by his cape, tossing him to Frieza.

"Look at you Frieza, again with your underhanded games." He mocked, "When are you going to learn that's not going to work?"

Superman scolded Frieza, "Hey, I am trying to calm him down, you forget why we are here?"

"You forget I am here for my interests," Frieza remarked.

Vegeta rush them once again this time Superman stopped him by grabbing his leg, "Listen, I know it looks like I am with Frieza, but I need help."

He collected a kick to his face, then smile, "Yeah like I am falling for that!"  He turned his attention towards Frieza, intending to kill him, he caught one and smacked the Saiyan in his face, but the pushed him back, spitting on the floor where he stand. "What was that meant to do? Tickle me?"

"I will show you what that was meant to!" He fired a finger laser at Vegeta, who got out of the way in time, socking him in his neck with a kick. The laser kept on its path, hitting Jaco's ship, Superman heard this sound and went to investigate.