Chapter 13: Is it a bird?

In space, aboard a ship of his making, Frieza was barking threats at his men.

"What are you imbeciles are up to. I said take me to planet Nepmtar, not another asteroid field."

His navigator explain that they are at their intended location, but Frieza didn't believe it one bit. What was before they were floating rocks, this annoyed him to no end?

"This is the sixth time today I tell you to take me to a planet and you are telling me this that the planet. Are you taking me for a fool?" Frieza charges a blast, aiming his navigator, "Beg for the mercy you shall not receive."

"No lord Frieza, I didn't mean to disrespect you."

That when three circles appear on the map screen, then a voice from the intercoms, "Why waste such efforts on a worm. No wonder you can't invade a planet no more, you keep killing your staff."

"Huh, who said that?" Frieza asked as he looked around to see who is using the mic, "Do you know who I am? You shall address me as Lord Frieza, the great ruler of the Frieza empire."

"I know of you, I have extensive data logs of all who have been subjected to your childish endeavours of galactic conquest." That when a hologram of Brainiac appears before Frieza, "Would you consider a partnership, one where we both benefit since I wouldn't be in the universe much longer, might as well I hand over the control to someone who is much suited."

Freiza scoffed at the proposal, "I work with you, only weaklings shoot deals like that. How bold of you to assume I am weak, for that, I will destroy you." He swatted at the hologram with his tail.

Brainiac just stared at him, "then so be it, I thought you and I shared the same goal, but it seems you are just as foolish as the rest of them. Ignorant as the rest of them. Your men have a right to assume you are idiotic."

Freiza turn to his navigator, who was shivering in fear, he then turn back to the hologram, "What do you know of my men?"

"Everything, every log, every device, is mine to control." Frieza's chair then drops to the floor, the spin fast enough to throw him out of it. "Join me, or I induct you."

"Is that so?"

That was just when something crashed into his ship, grabbing a hold of Frieza, it was a droid, it was punching him while it push him through space. Frieza, confused by the sudden attack, blast his attacker away from him, but at close to the distance punches him in the gut. They both flew across space, striking each other with powerful blows.

"Another annoyance!" Freiza muttered, he then slapped it with his tail, then kick the droid, and blast him straight to the nearest planet. Freiza followed it, saying, "I will get rid of it this instance."

He was assaulted before he can enter the atmosphere, Braniac blasted him with a laser, burning his hand. Frieza, shocked that he was even damaged at all, another beam shot towards him, but he blocked it, picking up rocks to toss at the droid, however, it blitz him.

The droid grabbed Frieza by his throat, "Yield!" It said, calmly as ever.

"How.....dear you!" Whipping his tail he freed himself, then blast the droid. But the energy stop dead, so he added more power behind it. It kept walking towards him, through the beam, Freiza then murmured "Impossible." He then punched the droid, it staggered, then got blitzed. It then fired its beam at him, but the flew up in the air then crash into it, and then begin crushing it with his arms. 

"Try as you might." Just then, the droid shocked Freiza with a taser, when he loosened his grip, it slipped out and the donkey kick him away. It pivoted on its palm, and raced after him, they both landed next to a village. The natives panic, as the two wreck buildings, and when the warrior of the tribe wields a spear, he points to where the others have to evacuate, and he prepares himself to fight.

Frieza got knocked down next to him, so the warrior poked Freiza.

"Oww, you got some nerve!" He backhand the warriors and then blast it, but it didn't explode, instead, a red streak zoomed by.

Freiza didn't notice this, so his attention returned to the droid who jumped on top of him, pinned him to the ground then opened its mouth, charging a blast.

Suddenly, a gust of wind rushed past taking the droid from off Freiza, who was now more confused at what just transpired. In the air the droid was getting knocked around, then red lasers fired at it, followed by it being spiked to the ground, before it can get back up, the streak flew by, cutting off its arm.

"Can't be, not now!" Brainiac shouted, and the droid reassembled its arm, but it was taken as soon it was performed. Then the droid go frozen over, and the streak smashed into it, over, that when its eyes finally adjust, it was flying directly towards him, "Is that you?" Just as this was said, it crashed into him, snatching the power nanite, burning it with its heat vision.

Frieza was picking him up, when a shadow looms over him, blocking out the sun that lit this world. A red cape flowing in the wind, its arms were on its hips, leaving only a symbol on its chest, an "S"

"Who are you?" Asked Frieza.

"I'm Superman."

"Super-what?"

"What's your business with Brainiac, and have you seen someone dressed similarly to me?"

"Huh, you are questioning me, Lord Frieza."

"Ugh, you are one of those." Superman snarked, he tilted his head a bit, then look up to the sky, "Of he would send additional. You.....Frieza, I assume you don't like brainiac as well, how about you give me a hand?"

Freiza stood up with his arms folded, "Hmmm let me think. Nope." Suddenly Superman was tagged with a Ki blast to his chest, sending him tumbling, but he got back up, Freiza nonetheless was hot on him, he swing at Superman, who got knocked back even further. "What is it with you worms today, asking me to help them, screw you, your existence is foul to me, so therefore I will exterminate you along with this planet."

Picking himself up along with the debris, Superman scoffed, "What else did I expect?" He rushed Frieza, who ducked his attack, circling his shoulder and bashing him. But then two more Brainiac droids came down from the sky firing at both of them. Superman shot one in its chest and fly up to meet the other. He beaming at his neck joint with his heat vision, he snagged its neck ripping it off, he then blast it inside of its body, destroying it from the inside out. "Gotta say Brainiac your craftsmanship getting sloppy before I had to do a lot more than this." He turn to the sky and saw a blue star, "oh... never mind."

Superman dodge a beam from the ground, Freiza shooting at him with his finger guns, "Curse you worm!" He shouted as he gets closer. Superman dodged each one, then position himself and then blast a beam at Frieza, but it hit the shield he put up.

That when the other droid crashed into him, a shot a tentacle at him, but he caught it with his hand, he pulled it closer but it disconnected it, and came in with a punch, it struck him, so did Freiza, who grabbed Superman by his hair and shot the droid with his hand. Superman readjust himself by kicking Freiza in the stomach, he then punches him again and again, and he swings his fist back to hit the droid that tried to jump him, he then grabbed it throwing it on Frieza, who complained and promptly destroy it.

That leaves the two of them, Freiza began to power up, but Superman unleash his heat vision it did nothing to him, so he went in for an attack, and he manage to push Freiza into space. This allows Superman to get the sun's energy directly, "Alright, the planet isn't going to get damaged now, however, I got to deal with him."

Frieza charged his power, "I will show you your place, in the dirt, where all worms belong!" He said this while his skin was turning golden, he the. Took his pose, and begin cackling like a mad man.

"I don't have time for this!"

Frieza then bolted toward Superman with blinding speed, he punch, miss but Superman countered with a right hook to his jaw. Freiza was jostle, he then got kneed in his face, using his cold breath, he flashes freeze him. He broke free, clocking Superman on his forehead, that when he returned with his heat vision, burning Freiza's forearm. The man of steel blasted him again, then hit him with his one-two punch, crashing against his opponent's skull.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" Frieza mocked, but he piped down when he his eyes final registered that Superman had his fist pressed against his head. This sent him flying through the depths of space, leaving the man of steel by himself once again.