Chapter 21: Things that needed to happen.

Back on earth, Goku, Superman and Goten arrived at the moment that Gohan stumbled into Videl's hands. He was surprised to see his son state, quickly rushing to his side. Goten as well raced to his side, while Superman stood at the entrance.

"Gohan!" His father shouted, rummaging through his pocket, he pulled out one of the senzu beans he had picked up off the floor, and placed it in his mouth, "Eat up, you need your strength!"

"Would that work?" Video cried.

Goku didn't answer, as he forced the boy to chew the bean, but his mouth was badly damaged as well, and his teeth weren't stable, so they didn't do their job. That was when he saw another piece of senzu bean stuck between one of his loose teeth. "Huh, someone tried to give him a bean?"

Using his x-ray vision, Superman checked inside Gohan's body, and when he saw it, "There is something in his body, not sure what it is."

"Huh?"

Using his x-ray and supervision in tandem, he saw what was happening to his body, it was beginning to absorb its life force. "Stand back." He said, moving Goten aside, using his heat vision, he began to cut open the body.

Chichi fainted at the sight of her son's body being worked on, while Pan, who didn't understand what was going on, assumed the man was hurting her father, she tried to rush the man of steel, shouting, "Leave my papa alone!" But her uncle grabbed her, holding her in place.

Being extra careful not to go in too deep, opening up the incisions, pathing the bandages and flesh, he dug his hand inside, still using his x-ray to see what he is going after. He would never have thought that he would be performing surgery upon arriving on earth, most certainly something he didn't want to get used to. He grabbed the device, which beeped unimaginably loud. Effecting his super hearing, the man of steel fought through the pain, carefully removing it.

When I was removed, wires started to wiggle like crazy, it tried climbing up his hand, but he tossed the thing outside and blasted it with his heat vision before it can land on the ground.

"It has been removed. Must have been one of Brainiac trinkets."

Goku nodded, he crushed the senzu bean, sprinkling the dust into Gohan's mouth, then lifting him slightly
Superman was confused considering he didn't close the gaping hole in the body, but what happened next amazed him. Like magic all damage that was visible disappeared, leaving no marks or scarring. He looked at Goku to see if he shared the same amazement, which he didn't, so it indicated to Superman that was normal for them, to an extent.

"Alright," Goku said, shooting up to his feet, "Let's find that tracker. Oh and Videl, we all are leaving earth, since it's well going to be destroyed in a couple of days."

"What? Didn't you guys get rid of that thing?"

Goku wasn't anticipating questions, then again, he was hoping she would just hop on board. So he explained what is going on to the young woman, who was still distraught after seeing her husband being cut open.

Her eyes matched that of a crazed individual, hot off of a bender. She just nodded, "So we have to leave huh? Alright, what about Gohan?"

Reassuring her, Goku responded "Oh don't worry about him, he will be awake and kicking in no time! If it's anything I will help you carry your stuff."

Videl accepted the offer, meanwhile,e Goten was searching high and low for the tracker. Goku then joined him after he placed Gohan to lay on the couch along with his unconscious mother. Pan sat at her father's side, observing how quickly his wounds were healing. Especially the area where the stranger burns him. Now knowing that he was trying to help her father, she looked for blue boy scout.