Eiko's Twin Sister & Kiba's Date

Start from the beginning

Akito: oh ok

Me: TTYL

Akito: huh?

Me: *rolls eyes* it means talk to you later.

Akito: ooohhh ok bye

Me: bye

"Looks like I’m gonna have to repay someone..." I said to myself as I put away my phone and walked the rest of the way to class.

"Humiliation time" I said and walked in class, Eiko came in a few minutes later with the others who had the same class and sat by me as usual.

Ayame came and stood in front of the class; whispers were heard but soon stopped because sensei started to speak.

"Alright class we have a new student, please treat her kindly" he said and sat at his desk as Ayame introduced herself,

"Hello, my name is Chizami Ayame and I’m the older twin" she said smirking at Eiko who just rolled her eyes.

"Uh alright, does anyone have any questions?" the teacher asked, I raised my hand slowly.

"Yes Akira" he pointed at me and I lowered my hand.

"You say you’re the older twin..." I started and she nodded.

"...so why aren’t you acting like it" I asked feigning innocence, she stared at me as I waited patiently for an answer.

"w-what do you mean?" she asked nervously.

"I mean isn’t the older sibling supposed to set a good example for the younger sibling, instead of flaunting it that indeed you are the older sibling. Isn’t the younger sibling supposed to be the one to say 'that’s my older sister/brother'?" I asked her, her mouth was hanging open and she was speechless.

"u-uhh..." she started blinking furiously.

“’u-uhh’ is not an answer" I stated and she looked like she was about to cry, I had no idea why since I didn’t do anything to make her do so.

She backed away slowly then ran out the door.

"Well, that went well" I said sighing.

"She’s in trouble, Akira doesn’t like her" people murmured all around me.

The teacher just sighed and started class.

~After School~

"Did you hear?" Eiko asked.

I looked at her curiously. "Hear what?" I kept walking to my car yawning.

"Kiba got a date" she said, I almost choked on my saliva.

"In one day? Oh wait I did the same thing" I said looking at the nearly cloudless sky.

I don’t know why but I was slightly pissed at the fact that he got a date.

"You okay?" Eiko asked.

"Yea, I’m fine" I said and kept walking.

I sighed, I reached my car and Eiko entered the passenger seat and Temari waved bye as she walked to her own car.

The drive home was a quiet one, and not the awkward silence but the comforting silence.

I got home to find Kiba and another girl watching TV on the couch. I raised an eyebrow but ignored it and walked up to my room.

I had a feeling Kiba saw me but thought nothing of it.

I changed into casuals and trotted back down the stairs only to find them laughing loudly at something. I once again ignored it and went to get something to eat while Eiko was giving me looks even though I had no idea why.

"Hello you must be the Akira I’ve heard so much about, I’m Etsuko, nice to meet you" I heard from behind me, I turned around and saw who I guessed was Kiba’s date.

I just nodded and kept searching the fridge for something to eat.

"Akira-sama would you like me to make you something?" asked rose my personal maid, though she’s more like a mother to me.

I smiled and nodded, she smiled also and went to make something, she already knows all my favorites so it isn’t hard for her to know what to make.

"You don’t have to ignore me" Kiba’s date said to me, I think her name was Etsuko or something like that.

"I didn’t ignore you, I clearly acknowledged the fact that you were here by nodding" I said facing her.

She sweatdropped, "Whatever, anyway, I know you’ve been friends with Kiba-kun and all, but since I’m his date, I’m telling you to leave him alone" she glared and I kept a straight face sighing over and over and over again.

Not again, I had the same problem with what’s her face.

"No comment" I said and walked away leaving her hanging.

"That’s not an answer!" she screamed at me.

"You didn’t ask a question" I said jogging up the stairs and into my room.