Ch. 26

The teens stand outside a creepy ass dingy motel.

Scott: ...I've seen worse.
Stiles: [exasperatedly] Where have you seen worse?

Scott: Vee took me out when I was young during one of moms and dads fight. We stayed in this weird rundown motel. I had nightmares for weeks.

Stiles just nods accepting the answer.

Venus whistles looking away from her mother who is glaring at her.

Coach: Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up-- choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!

Hope and Theo wheeze for breath. They always wanted to meet their uncles 'crazy coach.'

Allison: Lydia...?
Lydia: I don't like this place.
Allison: [chuckling] I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night.
Lydia: A lot can happen in one night...

The wolves exchange worried looks. Lydia though could feel her own dread. Venus looked towards Elijah. She motioned him closer.

Whispering in his ear, "could it be that she's a banshee?" Elijah took in her words. Trying to stop the shiver from running down his spine. And he looked at the redhead. "Very possible." Venus nodded at him in thanks before focusing back on her kids and the screen.

Missing the jealous gaze of a certain hybrid.

(In the boys room)
Stiles: All right, so I have four.
Scott: Four? You have four suspects?

Stiles: Yeah, it was originally ten. Well, nine, technically, I guess-- I had Derek on there twice.
Scott: So, who's number one? Harris?

Stiles: [nodding] Just because he's missing, doesn't mean he's dead.
Scott: So, if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices...?
Stiles: Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head.

Scott: Well, what if it's someone else from school? Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people...
Stiles: [appalled] Excuse me? I'm sorry, what? I-- Yes, we did! I called that from day one, actually.

Scott: Yeah, but we never really thought that it was Matt...
Stiles: [scoffing] I was serious! I was quite serious, actually! Deadly serious! No one listened to me!

Stiles was just as appalled as his face on screen. Nodding vigorously to his own words. Before pointing at himself and glaring at Scott. Who raised his hands in surrender.

Scott: Who were the other three?
Stiles: Derek's sister, Cora-- no one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister.

Cora looks mad at first but then schools her expression. She can't blame them, no one did know her. And she's been downright rude to the teens.

Stiles: Next, your boss.
Scott: [surprised] My boss?

Stiles: Yeah, your boss. I don't really like the whole Obi-Wan-thing he's got going on, you know? It freaks me out...Oh, my God! Have you still not seen Star Wars? I thought me and Venus already showed it to you!
Scott: [exasperatedly] I swear, if we make it back alive, I will watch the movie.

Stiles: [muttering] It just makes me crazy...
Scott: Who was the last one?
Stiles: [sighing] Lydia. She was totally controlled by Peter, and she had no idea, so...