Ch. 1

A bright white envelopes the room as multiple thuds are heard.
"Son of a bitch!"
"What the fuck?"
"Get off me!"
"That's my leg!"
When everyone stands they're confused.
Within the room is:
Scott- Melissa McCall
Stiles- Noah Stilinski
Allison- Chris Argent
Lydia Martin
Isaac Lahey
Vernon Boyd
Peter-Derek-Cora Hale

The room resembled a theater. Comfy lounge chairs, fluffy blankets, and a large screen.
"You may seem confused but, I've gathered you here to watch your lives. So hopefully, you can change many things. Including some tragic deaths. Schools starting term starts tomorrow so, you'll have time to prepare. Hales and Isaac, you'll have a better insight on the Alpha pack after this. Later on two more guests will be joining for now, relax and food will appear when called for." A monotone voice that echoed around the room said.

"This seems normal considering we just defeated a giant lizard. And then saved to imprisoned werewolves." Stiles says with a casual shrug.

"Shouldn't we be worrying about the guests?" The Hales and Isaac speak amongst themselves.

When another flash appears. Revealing two- women. One with wavy hair reaching mid-back, and striking grey eyes. The other, older it seems with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Both were dressed in professional clothing. The younger one in a tight red shirt revealing a small amount of cleavage, and a white pencil skirt that nicely hugged her curves, with a pair of white heels that's straps wrapped around her ankles. She was undeniably pretty. The blonde wore a black pantsuit, with black heels, her hair in a bun.

"Scott? Mom?" The brunette said confusedly glancing around the room. Others were shocked while some weren't. Then glancing she saw the Hales. "Derek...." She says shakily like she's nervous.

Derek was known during high school to have an obsession with her. Constantly, asking her out, complimenting her but, she was never interested. Peter and Cora were trying to stifle their laughs when they saw how she was uneasy around him. Whereas Derek had a smile on his face, looking her up and down. The rest of the pack remained confused.

"Vee maybe introduce yourself to the teens." The blonde said to her friend. "Oh and I'm Aphrodite Tillman. I work with her."
"Right. I'm Venus McCall." Smiling at them. Shocking most except Scott, Stiles, and their parents. Walking towards her mom. They gave each other a hard squeeze. Her mom cupping the young woman's cheeks. Moving towards her brother she hugged him. And whispered only the wolves hearing, "the black haired is she the ex?" He nodded. She squeezed his shoulder. Hugging Noah for a moment who patted her head. And then pulling Stiles into a bone crushing hug.
"Missed you Mischief." He squeezed back just as hard, grinning at who he saw as an older sister.

"If you could all take your seats please. The tv will start playing." The voice in the ceiling said again.

A bed is shown from the end. Slowly panning up where a younger Venus is sweating. Gasping she gets up. Throwing the blanket over her in a small silk nightgown she tread towards the bathroom.

"You have nightmares?" Melissa asks concerned for her daughter. She nods grimly, putting her head on her moms shoulder while squeezing her brothers hand.

"Love are you alright?" A deep British voice says through the bathroom door.

Many eyebrows raised towards the girl, who was blushing profusely. Isaac leaning over the couch he's sharing with the tree other Hales. "Guess you don't always get what you want hmm?" He says to Derek who bares his teeth at his beta. Peter chuckles and the boy who still has a massive crush on the girl.

Venus turns on the tap, wetting her hands before splashing her face. "I'm fine, go back to bed I know you have to be up early." Continuing to stare at herself she realizes that the man has come in.

The girls all gasp at the man. Lydia staring at him before turning her attention to Scott's older sister. "He's so hot!" Fanning her face as she pretends to faint. Allison rapidly nodding her head, not seeing the looks the boys are giving the girls.

The man, small tattoos covering certain areas. And some necklaces, a leather one, dog tags, and two others. His curly blonde hair a bit unruly but, handsome nonetheless. But, his eyes were always her favorite. A clashing colors of blue. He was shirtless, his tone chest out and only in some shorts.

It was then that certain kids started taking in their appearance. Venus' messy hair, the small nightgown that seemed to be thrown on. Allison turning around so she faced the McCall couch. "So someone got lucky eh?" She smirked at the older girl who in turn replied with a smirk back. Turning back she saw her dad looking at her with mixed emotions. And Lydia nodding with the statement.

"I don't need sleep darling. What's wrong?" Locking her in with his arms he looked down at her. "It just feels like everything is about to go wrong." He hummed, "well there is always something going wrong. You can't do much to stop it." Pulling her chin to look up at him. Gazing at each other. "Now, how about we either go back to sleep. Or," he smirked at her. "We go for round 3."

The room is silent and the blonde woman, Aphrodite, yelled "get some dick girl!" Her practical daughter glared at her motioning to the room before putting her face in her hands. The teens laughing at her. Derek glaring at the man who took his girl.

"If we continue I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow." Sighing in faux sadness, before staring back at the man, "whoops guess Aphrodite will have to deal with me limping tomorrow!" Chuckling he bent down towards her before kissing her. And the screen goes dark.

"Why are we watching this in front of my mom???" Venus groaned.

The scene changes to Scott who is doing pull-ups in his room shirtless.

Stiles and Scott exchange looks.

When he stops, turning down his music, and putting on a sweater. When he suddenly hears a noise. Grabbing a bat and what he tried was a stealthy walk. Down the stairs outside. Gripping his bat and opening the front door he hears another noise. And the something falls. Causing Scott to start screaming and the 'thing' to start yelling too.
"Stiles?"

"Of course it was!" Melissa and Noah say at the same time. Stiles having a sheepish grin on his face.

"Stiles what are you doing here!? Venus isn't here if you were trying to scare her by the way."

Isaac looking at the beautiful woman asks, "what does he mean?"
"Whenever I come to visit for the weekend from LA Stiles always tries to scare me." Throwing a glare at the 17-year old.

"What? No. You weren't answering your phone. Why do you have a bat??"
"I thought you were a predator!" Stiles stills hanging from the tree laughs.
"Look I know it's late but, you've got to here this! My dad left a 20 minutes ago, dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer in from the Beacon department, even state police." Scott confused asks, "for what?" Stiles finally getting down.
"They found a dead body."
"A dead body?"
"No, a living dead.. yes jackass a dead body!" Mumbles quieter, "at least V gets my sarcasm." 

To which V lifted her hand to high five Stiles which he responded to.

"Yes a dead body probably in her twenties."
"Hold on, if they found the body what are they looking for?"
"That's the best part they only found half." Grinning, "cmon we're going!" Dragging Scott to his car.

"Imagine if we just never went to the woods?" Scott says thinking. Stiles assumed if Scott didn't come then he would actually be the one bitten instead.
Noah is just confused as to what they refer to. And what is this 'bite'?

Everyone got up and decided to grab a snack and rearranged the seats.
In the first row was: Noah, Melissa, Scott, and Stiles.
Behind them were: Boyd, Cora, Derek, Peter, and Chris.
In the third row was: Allison, Lydia, Venus, and Aphrodite.