Ch. 23

Back to the present~~~

Coach: The two of you-- back in your seats! [exasperatedly] Jared, again? Carsick? Every ti-- How do you even get on the bus? Look at me! No, don't look at me! Look at the horizon. Keep your eyes-keep your eyes on the horizon.

Coach talks to a scared teen who looks practically green.

Venus bursts into fits of laughter holding onto her daughter. Who is having trouble containing her laughs.

Until Coach catches sight of a very pale and sickly Scott McCall
Coach: [groaning] McCall, not you, too? [mumbles] why isn't he anything like his sister?

Vee looks insanely smug. Theo nudges her, causing her to glance down at him. Before resting her hand in his hair. Massaging his scalp.

Scott heard his coach but, chose to ignore the comment.
Scott: [wincing] No, Coach, I'm good.

Stiles: [quietly] Hey, Scott, you're bleeding again. And don't tell me that it's just taking longer to heal, okay? Because I'm pretty sure that "still bleeding" means "not healing," like, at all.

Scott: [muttering] He's listening...
Stiles: [concerned] Is he gonna do something?

Scort: Not in front of this many people.
Stiles: Okay, well, what about the two ticking time-bombs sitting right near him?

Scott: No, they won't-- not here.
Stiles: Okay, well, what if they do? Are you gonna stop 'em?
Scott: If I have to.

Isaac and Boyd both look at Scott like 'sure you can.' But then his lips tug into a smirk mouthing, 'ice rink.' Causing their egos to drop and their bravado of confidence to drop.

Theo who often had to hear his uncles stories. Put his hand over his mouth. To stop himself from saying something rude.

Flashback to the day before.

'The schemers are scheming.'

Derek: They're one floor above them, in the penthouse right about Allison.
Scott: [skeptically] So, kill them first? That's the plan?

"Golden boys is at it again! Don't you get sick of being so moral?" Peter states annoyed at the young man. Scott hides his face.

Boyd: They won't even see it coming!
Scott: [exasperatedly] Why is the default plan always murder? Just once, can someone try to come up with something that doesn't involve killing everyone?

Peter: [scoffing] You never get tired of being so blandly moral, do you?

Peter smirks in amusement, at least he hasn't changed.

Peter: ...Not that I disagree with him.
Cora: I do! Why do we need this kid?

Cora becomes embarrassed, she was awfully rude to the person who saved her.

Derek: This kid helped save your life. And you know we can't just sit back and wait for them to make the first move.
Scott: You can't beat a pack of Alphas.

Cora: That's why we're going after Deucalion-- just him.
Boyd: Cut off the head of the snake, and the body
dies.

Venus snickers, "your both so stupid. Why would he travel alone if he knows you want to kill him. He's like a fucking hydra!"

Peter: Only this isn't a snake, it's a Hydra. [Venus' lips tug upwards.]And, like Scott says, they're all Alphas.

Derek: Deucalion's still the leader.
Perer: Let's hope so... Because you know what happened when Hercules cut off one of the heads of the Hydra?