Ch. 11

Shifting will start occurring.
Where you see what happening in both TV shows at the same time.
~~

"Looks like we're back to watching what you gits got yourselves into!" Rebekah says earning a huff from Finn who doesn't want to watch their lives much preferring to watch his nieces progress.

You see a classroom and inside is the teacher from the night before.
Jennifer: AHHHHHHH! (Sees Derek and gets nervous) What do you want? Are you gonna threaten me? Tell me that no one's gonna believe me? Try to scare me?

Derek looks highly amused by the shaking woman who stutters out the next words.

"Derek?" Venus asks sweetly. He whips his head around, looking like a puppy to its owner. "That lady right there," she points to the screen. "Is faking that anxious tick. And she's trying to get in your good graces as an innocent bystander to break into your pack. And to use you as a tool to protect herself."

The pack looks shocked. And then Finn pipes up, "she is telling the truth. If you read a person well enough you can see it too."

Now everyone is on edge. Careful with the teacher.

Jennifer: ...Kill me?
Derek: I was gonna see if you were okay...

Jennifer: Physically or emotionally?
Although, I guess that presupposes I was emotionally okay before any of this, and, according to my therapist, I--

She pauses and adds on,
Jennifer: ...It's been debatable for a long time.
Derek: I think you're gonna be okay.

"Is that meant to be you flirting?" Lydia questions, turning to the woman she's recently bonded within a sisterly way. "You were right, he sucks ass at it."

Venus nods her head before smirking mischievously, "he probably sucks dick better though." Causing all the women to fall into fits of laughter. And the other men and male teens, turn to the red-faced Alpha.

Continuing her innocent teacher act, she rambled in what she hopes is cutely in his opinion.
Jennifer: Obviously, you've never taught high school. In twenty minutes, I have to start two dozen teenagers on The Crucible, and I honestly have no idea what I'm gonna say.

Letting her catch her bearings the black-haired man advises.

Derek: Well, why don't you start by telling them that it's an allegory for McCarthyism?
Jennifer: Is that a subtle way of suggesting that I shouldn't say anything? Because I won't.
Jennifer: ...Who are you?
Derek: I'm Derek.
Jennifer: [smiling] I'm Jennifer.

"And boom the teacher wins!" Kol dramatically says.

Outside of school. Scott and Stiles discuss the disappearance of a man last night. While heading towards practice.

Scott: I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away-- left his car, his dog...
Stiles: [anxiously] Okay, was he, like... could he have been a virgin, maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?

"Oh my god! I love you stiles!" Vee yells to her baby brother, he grins and Scott pouts childishly.

SCOTT: [sarcastically] No, definitely not-- Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy.