Ch. 3

Scott arrives on his bike when a Porsche pulls in. Jackson gets out. Sneering at Scott, "dude watch the paint job." When someone calls him and he walks away.

Scott catches up with Stiles by the front. Who seems to be looking around.

"So let's see this." Stiles says and Scott lifts his shirt. "It was to dark to see but, I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Stiles snaps his head up at him. "Nope not a chance it was a wolf."

Stiles in theater nods at his statement. There was no actual wolf.

"Yes it was, I heard howling." Stiles shakes his head. "That isn't what you heard."

"What do you mean? And how do you know what I heard?" Scott questions him. "Because California hasn't had wolves for like 60 years."

"Maybe we should call Venus." Scott suggests, stiles shrugs.

Noah glances between the three kids. Awed by their bond.

Stiles takes out his phone. Dialing a memorized number. It rings and it answers, "hey mischief." Venus says on the other line, a little sadness. Both boys exchange a glance.
"Hey VeeVee." He says and Scott speaks too, "hey big sis!" On the other end Venus smiles.

"Hey kiddos what's up?" The boys grinned. "Well last night someone was murdered in the woods, but only half was found so they went on a search for the other half.." He trails off when Venus continues, "so you dragged Scott with you and you got caught but something happened to Scott." Both boys still, looking at the phone like it's an alien. "Yeah yeah how'd you know?" Stiles asks quickly getting a scoff in response. Scott rolls his eyes at Stiles as if he's dumb.

"Well considering the fact that I helped raise you boys, and that Stiles is nosy. I know." Stiles grumbles in annoyance and Scott nods in response.

Laughs ring around the room. "She is right yknow." Melissa tells the boy. From a few rows back Venus yells, "I'm always right!"

"Well anyway, I got bit by something. It looked like a wolf."

It switches to see Venus, who was lazily sitting on her couch who sits up straighter.
"Like a wolf or something odder looking."

Scott and Stiles exchange glances now knowing why she asked that.

"Listen boys, hope it doesn't get infected and just try to focus on school. And Scott bring mom dinner. Stiles stop listening to papa stilinskis phone conversations." She reprimands. Both boys groan. "Oh and Scott please tell mom to call me later I have to talk to her about something important." Scott looks confused and looks towards his best friend who shrugs sheepishly. "Ok I need to go and call my boss. Please try not getting into anymore trouble, I'll visit this Saturday. Love you!" They both say in sync, "love you too!" Before hanging up and walking into school.

The scene changing to in the classroom. Where Scott and Stiles sit.

The teacher starts, "as you know a body was found in the woods last night." Stiles smiles at Scott. "And I'm sure your eager little minds are coming up with various scenarios of what happened. But I'm here to tell you that the police already have a suspect."

Derek mumbles under his breath. Peter glances between his niece and nephew.

"Which means you can give all your attention to the program on your desk." Scott glances at his program when he hears a phone ring. Glancing around it seems like no one can hear it. When he looks out the window and sees a beautiful ravenette.

Scott glances at Allison, she turns to him and offers a small smile.

The girl answers the phone, "mom three calls on my first day is a little over doing it.. everything except a pen. Oh my god I actually forgot a pen. Ok ok I gotta go. Love you."