Ch. 2

Scott and Stiles park in front of a sign which says it's forbidden to enter in the preserve at night. "Are we seriously doing this?" Scott practically whines. "Your the one always bitching how nothing interesting ever happens in this town."

Many scoff at Stiles' sentence, including himself.

Walking Scott claims, "I was trying to get a good nights sleep before practice tomorrow."
"Yes cause sitting on a bench takes so much effort."

Venus laughs at that. Derek glancing at her lovingly.

"No because I'm playing this year, in fact I'm making first line." Stiles laughs loudly, pats his back, "that's the spirit! Everyone should have a dream even if it's highly unrealistic."

"Just out of curiosity which half of the body are we looking for?" Stiles waits a beat, "I didn't think about that." Scott continues, "and what if the killer is still out there."
"Didn't think of that either." Climbing higher Scott sassily says, "it's comforting to know you thought about this with your usual attention to detail."

Continuing higher, Scott's breathing starts to get bad. His asthma kicking in.

Multiple worried looks are sent to the boy. Who shrugs, a part of him was grateful to the bite. He no longer had asthma.

"Hang on! Maybe the severe asthmatic should hold the flashlight." Stiles ignores him and then they see officers. Laying down until, Stiles gets up to get a closer to hear them. Scott tries to motion for him to come back.

"You're gonna get caught yknow." Aphrodite says to stiles. He nods.

Listening to the conversation. Scott nods along. Knowing how it usually goes. Sheriff : Hang on, hang on... This little delinquent belongs to me.
Stiles : Dad, how you're doing ?
Sheriff : So you're listening all my phone calls ?
Stiles : (smiling) No ! .... Not the boring ones...
Sheriff : So where is your usual partner in crimes ?
Stiles : Who, Scott ? Scott's home. He said he wanted to get a good night sleep before first day of school tomorrow. There's just me... In the woods... Alone...

Typical.

After they left Scott was forced to walk back. When a dear suddenly appears, then a herd of them start running. Hitting Scott he drops his inhaler. When they pass Scott starts looking for it using his phone.
When a big animal pounces on him. Bites his side. And then runs away. Leaving Scott scared and bloody. He rushes starts to rush home when he hears a howl.

"So that's how you got bit..." Lydia starts. "Interesting," Allison finishes.

It's morning and you see a large corporate building. Desks everywhere. Interns rushing around.

"That's a nice building you have there." Chris says to Aphrodite.

Aphrodite rushes into an office looking wide eyed until she spots the desk. Where her favorite employee and right hand woman sits. Venus.
"Venus!" Startled she whips her head up only to relax seeing her. Until worry overtakes her.
"What's wrong are you hurt?"
"What no? Why weren't you answering your phone last night?"

Melissa snorts, waiting to see her daughters excuse for that.

"I was busy being fucked." She says bluntly, then sipping her coffee innocently.

Scott chokes on the water he was drinking.
Melissa and Noah facepalming.

"Fair. But, we had a client come in. Wanting her son out of jail so she wanted a good lawyer. And she brought her boyfriend and they're waiting in conference room B." Aph started rambling.
"Okay, we can send in Thomas. And drink some coffee you look tired." Continuing to type on her computer.
"I want you to work the case."
"Why?" Venus looks up at her curiously.
"Because you were requested for it, by the boyfriend."