Extra

The voice rang throughout the room announcing yet another thing.
"These are just some cute little extra scenes that you can watch before the rest of this year will play out."

Melissa, Noah, and Chris are worried for the implications of the dangers their kids will have to face.

The scene shows to show a small apartment with two 14 year old boys and there 20 year old sister.

"I'm telling you! Star Wars is the greatest movie saga in history." Stiles yells at Scott, "I can't believe I'm even friends with you."

Snorts of amusement are made around the room.

The older woman smiles at the two boys, grinning she pats the seats next to her to which both boys immediately move to.

Flanked on both sides are her baby brothers, her hands running through their hair.
As they both discuss their school lives.

Melissa and Noah smile sadly at the screen, they both were always busy working that they barely had time to spend with their kids. Both boys were much closer to the woman. They often stayed at her apartment.

After awhile both boys fall asleep cuddled into her side. Stiles snoring softly and Scott tongue sticking out a little.

Both boys flush at the scene.
The original family smile sadly, wishing they had such close relationships.

Kissing both of their heads, she lifts them up carefully. Before laying stiles down on one side of the couch and covering him with a blanket. And then moving towards Scott. doing the same thing with him on the opposite side of the couch and covering him with a blanket.

Flicking the light switch off. And leaving the boys to sleep.

Lydia for some odd reason can't shake the thought of how adorable baby stiles is.

The scene changes to a now 21 year old Venus. In a very short black body con and stiletto's.

Remembering this day Venus and Aphrodite both let out a wince.

Inside the club, music is blaring, drinks are being passed around, and people are dancing.

Aphrodite in a spaghetti strapped red dress throws her arm over her shoulder.
"Look young grasshopper, all fresh men! Choose wisely." She slurs.

Allison and Lydia start hysterically laughing, knowing fully well Lydia said a very VERY similar thing.

"I already told you A I'm now spoken for."
Venus says with a dopey smile.

This being says causes Klaus to puff out his chest.
Causing all his siblings to snicker.

"Ah yes the famous Brit! If I wasn't married oof the fun I would have tonight... speaking of the famous Nik. There he is."

Causing the girl to turn only to be met with a pair of lips.

Red seeping into the woman's cheeks, she really hopes this memory doesn't go to far.