Ch. 7

From now on for conversations in the show I'll write the person talking and : so you know.
~~~

A dark and dusty attic. A bed, some canvases. A girl is sitting behind a window. It's a witch. She turns on and off the flame of a candle just with hand movements. Marcel enteres the room.

"Look Nik it's the cutie!" Venus exclaims excitedly pointing at the screen. Davina smiling at her feeling a warmth in her heart. Venus catches her eye and waves excited. The teenage witch gives her a shy smile and wave, causing the older woman to grin. Blowing her a kiss Venus turns back to the screen missing the amused looks she was receiving.

Marcel: I assume it's all quiet out there?

Davina: The witches know better than to use magic. They know I can sense it when they do. What about the old ones? They're dangerous, and I don't want them to hurt you.

Marcel: The Originals? Davina, as powerful as you are, they don't stand a chance.

"He's manipulating you." Venus, Melissa, Noah, and Peter all sat at the same time. Shocking the young girl.

Elijah and Klaus are talking in their house.

Elijah: In addition to the secret weapon he uses to control the witches, Marcel has assembled a small army of vampires. Working together, we can destroy them from the inside.

Klaus: And what of Rebekah? Has she stopped her pouting long enough to join the fun of reclaiming our empire? Or is she only going to speak to my girlfriend.

Elijah: She has made her disinterest quite clear.

Klaus: One too many times daggered and shoved in a box, I gather? Or perhaps she doesn't share your unwavering belief that I can be saved.

Elijah: Rebekah may join us in this rebuke. After all, we all swore the same vow.

Klaus: I hope she stays far away from Marcel. Because in my desire to reclaim this town, to steal from Marcel that which he holds most dear, I have realized one massive vulnerability. One weakness that Marcel could exploit.

Elijah: And what is that?

Klaus: You.

Klaus daggers Elijah with the silver dagger. Elijah groans.

Klaus: Forgive me, my brother. Mercy makes you weak. If I am going to win this war, I have to do it alone. To protect my family. Always and Forever.

"Honey, you can't keep doing that with the excuse of protecting them and me." Venus scolds her boyfriend. He pouts dramatically. But she send an apologetic look to the siblings who aren't even dazed by his action. As he said it's one to many times daggers in a box.

Although, they smile softly at the girl who has been nothing but kind and accepting towards their family.

Pulling her hybrid lover down he cuddles into her chest. Wrapping his arms around her waist, her fingers massaging his scalp through his hair. "Who's my wolf hm?" She coos at him. Causing his younger siblings to start hysterically laughing, while Elijah chuckles. He grumbles but, doesn't go against it. Instead he lowers his face so his head is in her lap and he feet dangle of the edge of the couch. Focusing on his babies heartbeats.

For the first time in a long time, he felt content with the life he was leading.

Marcel boasts to Klaus his methods for providing fresh blood for his vampires.

Marcel: (voiceover) The city of New Orleans... people of all stripes and flavors from all over the country come here to party on our streets. Some are just looking for fun... some are looking for something a little darker, more dangerous. So, we invite them into my home and we give it to them.