Ch. 8

Marcel and Klaus are in a garage.

Klaus: You take me to the nicest places.

Thierry and Diego open the doors of a car. Two people, Tina and Josh, are lying in the car.

Marcel: Welcome to the land of the newly dead. I won't waste your time.
(to Thierry) I trust you filled them in?
Thierry: To be honest, not much in the way of potential here.
Marcel: Yeah, well, I just lost six night-walkers. I got holes to fill. I'll keep this quick. That itch you feel? That's the need to feed coming on strong, a hunger for human blood. Drink it – you're a vampire. Don't – you die. Again. This time for good. Right here in a body bag.
(to Klaus) Hey, what do you think, cute dorky girl or gay best friend?
Klaus: Dealer's choice.
Marcel: Dealer's choice, okay.

Marcel shows them a coin.

Marcel: Whoever picks up this coin gets to live forever. The other one dies.

He lays down the coin between them.

Marcel: Go!

Josh looks to the Tina. She grabs the coin. Marcel laughs.

Davina frowns, that's not friendship is.

Marcel: Damn girl! I said, damn!
Josh: How could you!?
Tina: Get over it, Josh. It's not like I had a choice. You would've done the same thing, but you're such a little –

Marcel kills Tina by breaking her neck.

Marcel: Let her die in cold storage. Got a thing about people who betray their own friends. C'mon. Let's go for a ride.

Rebekah watches from a balcony above as Klaus loads Josh into he car, and Marcel talks on his cell phone. She recalls a memory of Marcel and Klaus.

Past

Rebekah practices fencing with a young Marcel.

Klaus: Attack au Fer! Now counter-parry. A hit! Palpable hit.
Marcel: I'm gonna marry you some day.
Rebekah: I would never marry someone who couldn't best me in a duel. Another lesson?

"And that is what we call a badass woman!" Venus yells. Aphrodite continues, "you don't need no man!" Rebekah laughs at the two.

The memory segues into a later memory; Marcel is a grown man now. They duel until Marcel backs Rebekah into a corner. They remove their fencing masks. Marcel is about to kiss Rebekah, when Klaus appears and they step back from each other.

"What the hell the tension is killing me!" Lydia yells at Klaus for ruining the moment.

Rebekah is standing on a balcony. Marcel finds her.

Marcel: Rebekah Mikaelson. Come to teach me another lesson? Last time I saw you, Royal Street was burning and you all were fleeing from the city from your daddy.
Rebekah: I thought you were dead.
Marcel: You never looked back to find out. Why are you here?
Rebekah: Elijah. I think Klaus has done something to him.
Marcel: Stop. Stop right there. If there is one thing I learned about you Mikaelsons, it's don't get in the middle of family feuding. Doesn't end well.

All the Originals nod, they did get carried away.
Chris Argent shifts uncomfortably knowing, that these people could kill everyone without batting an eye.

Past

Marcel: there is nothing going on between us I swear it, on my life.
Klaus: Your life means something to me. Give me the privilege of honesty or that will cease to be the case.
Marcel: I like her. And I think it's mutual, but I haven't done anything about it. I wouldn't, not –
Klaus: And you won't. I love my sister, but she lacks fortune when it comes to men. They come and go for her, but I am the constant. She's my family.
Marcel: You said I was family. I have begged you to turn me into a vampire.
Klaus: And I told you, I will turn you when you're ready. You go near Rebekah again, and you never will be.

"And Niklaus once again meddles into things that aren't his choice." Kol pointedly says to his older brother.

Rebekah: Even after all you've achieved, you're still scared of him.

"I really don't blame him, you guys are all scary." Stiles shivers.

Marcel: I'm not scared of anyone.
Rebekah: If I find out you know where Elijah is, you needn't fear Klaus – I'll kill you myself.
Marcel: Nostalgia's a blast and all, but I can't help you. It was nice seeing you, though. Good luck finding what you're looking for.

Marcel jumps off the balcony.

Marcel walks into a bar, his eyes searching the place until he spots Klaus sitting at the bar.

Klaus: I know that face – woman trouble.
Marcel: You're a dick, you know that? Why didn't you tell me your sister's back in town?
Klaus: Well, I thought it would be more amusing for you to find out for yourself.
Marcel: Is there anything else that I need to know?

Klaus: Only that she's grown considerably more insane in the last century.
Marcel: Or maybe that it was her who killed my guys?
Klaus: Doubtful. Unless that biker bar is frequented by small-town, high school quarterbacks, I can't imagine she'd be interested.

"Rebekah, my love, please tell me you didn't fall for a classic blue eyed, blonde haired, quarterback with a bland personality." Said original shifts under the states before nodding at her soon to be in law.

Marcel's phone rings and he answers it. Klaus listens with his vampire hearing.

Marcel: Yeah?
Caller: Just got a tip – someone saw a werewolf in Bienville Park.
Marcel: Get a couple night-walkers to run it down. Bring me back its head.

He hangs up. Klaus looks worried but, fixes his expression

Klaus: Well, I guess that solves the mystery of the murdered riffraff. At least my sister's in the clear.
Marcel: About that. I don't have time for Mikaelson family drama. You're my guest – keep your sister in line.

Klaus responds, his voice rising as Marcel leaves.
Klaus: I'd have a greater chance of draining the Mississippi with a straw!

"For once I agree brother," Elijah surprisingly says.

Cuts to show Venus whose walking down the French quarter. And then a witch passes her.

Witch: take it, that shouldn't be out in the world. Do the right thing.

Venus looks down at the small bag of Wolfsbane. Before quickly throwing out.

Everyone nods there head in agreement of her actions.

Around the corner the witch is on the phone.
Witch: if you want points with Marcel tell him there's a wolf in the quarter.

Back to Venus whose sitting on a bench. Going over what's happened in the last few days.

A vampire walks up to her.
Vampire: dumb move coming into the quarter. You're coming with me wolf.

Venus looks up at them as if they were stupid.

Venus: I'm down with people telling me what to do. (She shrugs) so let's get this over with.

She punches the man in the face before snapping his neck. Turning to find to more vampires they lunge at her. She sticks her hands in there chest ripping both there hearts out. They drop to the ground.

She's holding both their hearts in her hands. When Rebekah shows up. The original stares at her in shock.

Similar expressions are on the people in the theaters faces.

"Did you just kill three people in a minute?" Cora asked. Venus looked awkward, "yes?"

"It was self defense, they were going to take her you wankers." Rebekah tells them all.

Almost everyone backs down.