Ch. 24

Flashback, day beforehand.

In the animal clinic. Scott doesn't know what to do.

Scott: I don't know what else to do... Do I keep trying to get them to listen to me? Do I tell Derek that he's gonna get them all killed? How do you save someone who doesn't wanna be saved? How do you stop them?

Deaton: Don't stop them-- lead them.

Aphrodite whistles, "damn he's like that wise old dude to help you. But doesn't really help you, just speaks in riddles you know?"
Venus Shakes her head. Agreeing with her.

Back on the road, Scott grabs Boyd's hand before he can get up and attack the twins.

Boyd: Let go.

Scott: You got a plan? Tell me your brilliant plan, and I'll let go. What are you gonna do? Kill him? Right here? And then what? What are you gonna do after that?

Boyd studies himself on screen. It's very clear to him that he is distraught, but he was acting so irrational.

Theo snickers into his palm, his uncle will not like how Boyd is treating him.

Boyd: [growling] I don't care.
Scott: [firmly] I do.

The bus takes a sharp turn, causing Scott to hold his side. His injury hurting.
Issac: Whoa, whoa! You're still hurt?

"Awe you're worried about lil old me?" Scott teases. Isaac sticks his tongue out at him.

Scott: I'm fine. Give me a chance to figure something out-- something that doesn't have to end with someone else dying.
Boyd: [reluctantly] Okay...

Peter and Derek glance at each other, starting to form ideas. And they have questions.

Hope notices there looks and subtly nods in there direction to confirm their thoughts. Causing both to whip around at her about to open her mouth. When she puts a finger to her lips. Making them shut up.

Scott moves back to the back of the bus where Stiles waits. Although he looks slightly freaked out.

Stiles: Crisis averted? [Scott hums still in pain.] Okay, good, 'cause we got another problem. Ethan keeps checking his phone, like, every five minutes. It's like, he's waiting for someone, you know? Like, a message or a signal of some kind. I don't know, something evil though, I can tell. I have a very perceptive eye for evil, you know that.

Stiles agrees with himself. He does have an eye for evil. Whereas Noah looks towards his son, who seems to have great skills. And is starting to agree on what Venus said on Stiles being a modern day Sherlock.

Scott: I don't like him sitting with Danny.
Stiles: Yeah, neither do I. I'm gonna see what he's waiting for.

Scott: What are you doing?
Stiles: I'm gonna ask.
Stiles texts Danny.

Ethan: Something wrong?
Danny: Actually, I was... wondering the same thing about you...

Stiles: Well, that wasn't very subtle...
Scott: Ennis?
Stiles: Okay, so, does that mean, uh...
Scott: He's not dead.
Stiles: Not yet.

Derek glares at Stiles, who smirks.

The door to the animal clinic opens.
And the Aloha pack walks in with an injured Ennis.

Deaton: It's open.
Marin: ...We could use a little help.
Deaton: [sneering] Try the hospital.

Marin: [firmly] Open the gate, Alan.
Deaton: No.