Ch. 5

New Orleans...

This causes looks to be sent to the screen. Where as Venus is hoping it isn't for what she thinks it is for.

A voiceover is heard as you see New Orleans.
"Over the course of my long life, I have come to believe we are bound forever to those with whom we share blood. And while we may not choose our family, that bond can be our greatest strength or our deepest regret. This unfortunate truth has haunted me for as long as I can recall."

People turn toward Venus.
"So I told you guys once how you guys are type B werewolves. Well I am a type A werewolf." Everyone is shocked. And what makes them even more nervous is her next sentence, "there's an entire supernatural world you guys don't even know about."

Mississippi River, 300 years ago.

A gasp is heard from Peter and Chris who look at each other.

An abandoned ship is shown. A man and his fellow begin discussing about it.

The men then enter the ship. Holding a lantern a group of men, walk below deck.

Again the men discuss where the other people are. When they catch sight of the coffins.
"Open it." The leader orders.

The coffin is opened to reveal a man, a dagger in his heart. It's Kol.

"Awe why is the hot dude dead?" Lydia exclaims, Vee snorting at her in amusement.

"What the hell?" Suddenly the door is swung open. And men start to get attacked, there are gusts going through the room. The men start to disappear. The one man left holding the lantern. When a woman appears.
"Hello."

The me turns the lantern at her. Her face having Veins protruding from her eyes, blood dripping from her mouth. That she casually wipes.

"Lovely to see such a handsome face after such a long journey. Can I eat him brother?"

"What the hell?"
"Excuse me?"
"Wha-what?"

Another man appears, "I'd rather you didn't?" Coming towards the man, he looks into his eyes, compelling him. "There's no need to be afraid. You will remember nothing."

The man replies in a monotone voice, "I will remember nothing."

Elijah continues, "We've had a very long journey, wherein which, unfortunately, we lost all of our crew. Therefore, I will ask you kindly to transport our belongings to the shore." The man nods. When he comes to his senses, "what kind of demons are you?" Rebekah says nonchalantly, "We're vampires, darling. The Original vampires: Rebekah, Elijah, our brothers Kol and Finn; may they Rest In Peace."

Some recognizing the name, turn towards the woman who shushes them and points towards the screen.

A man is heard, "saving the best for last?" Annoyed she adds, "and our half brother Niklaus. He's a monster, ignore him."

Klaus is shown with the fist man as a dead body in his arms. His face is vamped up with blood over his mouth and he laughs slightly at Rebekah's comment, before pushing the dead body to the ground, which lands with a loud thud.

"We fled Europe and survived the seas. Would you rather I arrive hungry to our new homeland?" He questions his older brother.

Elijah huffs, "Niklaus, your manners are, as always, without equal. Sir, would you be so good as to tell us where it is that we have landed?"

The man still compelled answers, "The French colony of Louisiana, off the shores of a town they have named New Orleans."

The man is then left to carry the luggage to shore.