Ch. 12

Walking back the teens discussed.
Isaac: You see the way the twins looked at him?
Stiles: [scoffing] Yeah, you mean, like, they had no idea what happened?
Isaac: No. No, they knew.
Stiles: [exasperatedly] The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of Werewolf-itude in these murders?
Isaac: Oh, you think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?
Stiles: Well, no, but I still don't think it's them...

"The witches actually do many human sacrifices." Davina told the Beacon Hills pack. "It's considered black magic and will cause an imbalance in nature but, sacrificial magic is real."

The pack realized when they get back to the time they came from, they have to fix whatever mistakes they witness they will do.

Stiles turns to Scott
Stiles: Scott?
Isaac: How 'bout you?

"Oh uh now he's getting in between the drama!" Kol says excitedly, the man- child practically feeds off of drama. Davina looks at him with a slight smile, finding him adorable.

Scott: [awkwardly] ...I don't know yet.
Stiles: [incredulously] You don't know yet???
Scott: Well, he's got a point... Seriously, dude? Human sacrifices?

"That's honestly not the craziest thing you guys have seen." Noah tells him, defending his son.

Stiles: [appalled] Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow-sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices???
Scott: [sighing] That's a good point, too...
Isaac: [determinedly] I don't care. They killed that kid. They killed the girl that saved me. I'm gonna kill them, too.

"You know I know the girl that saved you." Venus says out of the blue. Although she doesn't add anything else.

Inside Derek's loft, Cora is doing pull-ups despite just being rescued from a prison bank vault. Derek worries for her.

Derek: Stop. You're not done healing.
Cora: Yeah? Well, I'm done lying around.
Derek: [exasperatedly] Then sit.

"I agree with my future self." Cora tells her brother and Uncle.

Cora: Are you gonna help me go after them?
Angered by her brothers lack of action, she starts a fight with her brother.
Cora: Come on! Fight back!
Cora: [scoffing] I came back for this? I can't believe I got my ass thrown in a vault for three months for you! All those rumors I heard... A powerful new Alpha... One of the Hales! Building a pack! Do you know how long I waited to hear something like that? Do you have any idea how it felt to find out you were alive?

Peter and Derek grimaced lightly. Their family like the Mikeasons were very bad at communicating and showing affection.

Derek: [grimly] I'm sorry to disappoint you.
The silent alarm lit up. Both Hales sharing glances

Cora: ...What's that?
Derek: Trouble.
Immediately Cora gets up, ready to fight.

Derek: No, wait! WAIT!

The Alphas: Ennis, Kali, and Deucalion enter the loft.

Ennis: [growling] Ready for a rematch.
Derek growls only to be thrown across the room.
Deucalion: ...Everybody done? Cause just listening to that was exhausting.