Ch. 22

ITS TUESDAY BABY!!

While Klaus was staring at his brother. And Elijah and Venus were holding eye contact. Rebekah and Kol exchanged looks. And Finn say expressionless, truly not caring about how his brother was behaving.

Peter and the other two Hales along with the two betas, were trying to find ways to remember everything that happens so they could defeat the Alpha pack.

Lydia and Allison were talking about what they did during break. Chris, Melissa, and Noah were all trying to protect their kids, so they were scheming.

And stiles and Scott were fighting over their sisters future twins. Hoping to find out ways to be the favorite.

Aphrodite and Venus, who was still looking at Elijah. We're discussing their latest cases.

Suddenly they were interrupted by a light. The same light like when Venus and Aphrodite came.

Standing they're were two teens, who were looking around with wide eyes.

The girl, with auburn hair and bright blue eyes, was staring at Venus. And the boy next to her, who had chocolate brown hair, and bright grey eyes. Was squeezing her hand. As they looked at each person individually.

 As they looked at each person individually

"Holy Shit!" The girl mumbled out

The boys mood suddenly changed, "I told you my spell and calculations are never wrong! Hah suck it!" He boasted loudly, Venus snorting amusedly at the boy. Who visibly brightened at her.

"Hey do you mind introducing yourselves? Going on a limb here." Davina said.

The girl turned towards her, smiling at her. "Of course Aunt Davina." Everyone took notice of it causing all of them to whirl backwards.

The boy smirked, and stepped forward.

"I'm Matteo Henrik Mikealson."