Ch. 6

The camera shows a beautiful estate. And zooms into a bedroom window where Klaus is leaning his head against the headboard, his hands playing with his girlfriends hair. She's laying on his chest, they're legs intertwined in the blanket. She groggily wakes up. Before her eyes widen.

Jumping out of the bed in Nik's T-shirt and shorts she rushes into the bathroom. Nik sits up alarmed. But stops short, using his enhanced hearing he hears her throwing up.

'Ews' ring out from the boys while the girls all send them scolding looks.

In the bathroom, V wipes her mouth and then turns on the sink rinsing her mouth out.
"Nik it's ok! You can come in." She tells him through the door. He opens the door. Looking at her worriedly she nods.

"Is Rebekah coming?" He shrugs, having not spoken to her. "Nik you need to speak to her she's your sister." He scoffs and mumbles something. "What?"

"I said look whose talking." Venus' eyes widen drastically. Klaus noticing her expression took out his phone for her. She kisses his cheek before rushing back into the bed.

Klaus goes down stairs while, Venus dials a number.
"Come on, come on." The call is answered.
"Hello who is this?" Melissa answers the phone, noises are heard in the background.
"Momma it's me. My phone is broken I'm calling on Nik's" she explains.
"Ohh hi sweetie." The Noise turns out to be Scott, who grabs the phone from his mother putting it on speaker. And then on the coffee table. "Hey Vee!"

She laughs nervously, "so I have something To tell you guys but, first I need you to get Stiles." As if calling the devil, Stiles walks right through the door. Heading upstairs before he realizes the two part family is sitting on the couch.

The McCall family are shaking their heads at Stiles obvious ability to make himself comfortable.

Scott motions for him to come sit, "he's here, what did you wanna say?" They hear a very large intake of breath.

"Ok before I start, I need you to promise to wait until I'm done to comment.."

"You betya!"
"Ok..."
"That's suspicious but, sure."

"So a couple days ago I was kidnapped." All three of them looked shocked. "And brought to New Orleans. Where a coven of witches used me to have my boyfriend do something for them. Except, why they did take me is going to be the even bigger shocker. Ugh ok here goes.. I'm pregnant."

Melissa gasps loudly, Stiles and Scott grin excitedly.

"With twins." She adds. Scott and Stiles are practically bouncing in their seats. And Melissa is seen with a very large smile on her face. Then they spent awhile catching up.

"-and then we got Boyd and Erica is dead. And there was another chick there. Her name is Cora, apparently it's Derek's sister. And now we have the Alpha pack coming and everything is going to shit." Stiles rambles. And Melissa sighs tiredly. Scott adds, "and they're a set of twins, both Alphas who keep making problems. Like ones with Danny and another is with Lydia. And Allison is giving me weird signals and Mom is just meh."

Venus laughs loudly. "Just meh, I'm surprised I don't hear a slap!"

Everyone laughs at Scott's expense. And Allison feels bad for causing him stress.

"Ok guys I love you but, I have to deal with a bunch of bloodthirsty witches, vampires, and to top it all off morning sickness."

"Welcome to the club sweetie! During Scott's pregnancy I was throwing up for hours every morning!" Scott sends her an offended look.

Scott sends the same look to his mom. Causing his older sister to snicker from behind him.

"Ok love you!"

'Love yous' are exchanged before she hangs up. Changing into a nice summer dress, and putting her hair in a braid. Venus heads to the kitchen to see what she hopes as her future extended family.

Elijah, Rebekah and Klaus are all in the kitchen busting around looking for food.
"Beks!!!" Venus yells jumping onto her friend, who spun quickly and caught her. Rebekah put her down, and focused her hearing on the heartbeats that are in her stomach. Grinning she looked up at her and they hugged again. "Oh my god Beks, your going to be such an amazing aunt everyone is going to so jealous. Cause your fucking incredible. Ooh oh I just thought that if I have a girl or both are girls we can go shopping and shit." Venus was rambling so much that she didn't realize her friend was crying in happiness.

"Shit B I didn't mean to make you cry! Are you okay?" She cupped her friends cheek who only nodded and then went into full detail about decoration and baby showers.

The two men in the room groaned simultaneously knowing they'll now have to deal with both of them.

Scott and Stiles, also groaned. Thanking god they wouldn't have to deal with a hormonal Venus.

Before anyone could say anything. A light shone in the room dropping 5 people.

Niklaus Mikealson
Elijah Mikealson
Kol Mikealson
Rebekah Mikealson
And Davina Claire

Suddenly they saw all the episodes the others had watched as if it was implanted in their heads. All of the originals turned towards said girl who nodded in confirmation before Nik speeded towards her.

She greeted him in a hug before wrapping her arms around his neck gently pulling him into a kiss filled with love. Happiness knowing they were going to have babies.

The others introduced themselves in the mean time. Getting to know each other while the couple had yet to break apart. Derek sneering at the man. Elijah catching it coming to the conclusion that this was the 'creepy dude that always stalked' Venus.

Kol and Davina were just staring at each other. Part of them knowing this was their person.

More seats and rows appeared, food popping up In front of people serving them their favorite food.

Nik and Vee had broken their kiss but, we're discussing what the show had shown so far. And the prospect of having kids.

Melissa watched her son and his best friend converse with a childlike vampire who was talking about causing trouble to her daughter, who was sitting with her boyfriend laughing and then coming up with ridiculous names for her kids. She was so excited for the future.

After the short break to eat and people catching up. They all took their seats. When the screen lit up again.