187.Terrific

In a dark lane, a woman was standing in front of a bar.

A luxurious car stopped in front of her.

A middle aged man stepped out of the car and said, "Ms Kim Please board the car."

Taking a deep breath, Yeri nodded her head and boarded the car.

.....

Resort.

Hyunjin laughed and asked, "What do we do now?"

Picking up a potato fry from the plate, Yeji placed it inside her mouth and said, "It's not so bad."

Hyunjin sighed and said, "I am so sorry."

Yeji chuckled and said, "What are you sorry for? Are you sorry for the food?" Pointing towards her swollen lips, she continued, "Or you are sorry for this?"

Hyunjin laughed and said, "Both."

Grabbing her hand, Hyunjin said, "Let's go and eat somewhere else. Where do you wanna go?"

Yeji thought for a while and said, "There is a very good Ramen place that I know. You wanna try?"

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "Okay let's go."

Intertwining their hands, the couple left the resort.

....

After enjoying their meal, Hyunjin dropped Yeji home.

"When are you flying tomorrow?" Yeji asked.

"7:45 pm." Hyunjin said.

"Which place?"

"Country M."

Yeji sighed and said, "Okay then. Have a safe journey. I-I should go now."

Without waiting for his reply, Yeji got off the car and rushed towards the mansion.

Hyunjin quickly got down of the car and shouted, "Yeji wait."

Rushing towards her, Hyunjin hugged her from behind and said, "I will miss you."

"I will miss you too." Yeji said.

Turning towards him, Yeji said, "I will wait for you Hyunjin. You will call me whenever you have time right?"

Hyunjin nodded his head.

"Call me as soon as you land okay?" Yeji said.

"Okay." Hyunjin said.

Wiping her tears away, Hyunjin laughed and said, "Hey why are you crying? I am just going for a business trip alright. I will come back as soon as possible. Don't worry."

Hugging him tightly, Yeji nodded her head.

Kissing her forehead, Hyunjin said, "Now go inside. I'll call you after I reach home."

Yeji nodded her head and reluctantly entered the mansion.

.....

Jeon Mansion.

"Jisoo, Rosé is a bit busy today so she won't be able to join us." Lisa said.

Jisoo chuckled and said, "May be she is busy with Mr Park."

Lisa laughed and said, "May be. You want to go out or-"

"No let's just stay at home and talk." Jisoo said.

Lisa nodded her head in agreement and said, "Let's go to my bedroom and talk."

"What about your husband?" Jisoo asked.

"He has gone somewhere with father and I don't think so he will come back anytime soon." Lisa said.

"Okay cool then. Let's go."

.....

Inside the room.

"So What do want to talk about?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo thought for a while and said, "You say."

Lisa hesitated for a while and asked, "Do you want to talk about Jin?"

Jisoo sighed and said, "What do you want to know?"

"Everyone thinks that you are married but you are not. So why don't to clear this misunderstanding?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo laughed and said, "There is no point clearing anything now. Let them think whatever they want to. I don't really care."

"But Jisoo they think you are married but you are not. Isn't this a big thing. Even Jin thinks that you are married. Don't you think you should atleast tell him the truth?"

Jisoo smiled and asked, "Who told you about us?"

"Jimin told me that you both are childhood sweethearts." Lisa said.

Jisoo laughed and said, "Yeah we were childhood sweethearts. Jin was my first boyfriend, first love and first everything."

"Then what happened?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo took a deep breath and said, "Many things happened and we broke up."

Lisa placed her hand on Jisoo's shoulder and said, "Jisoo I think that you should talk to Jin about this and try to solve everything. See Jungkook told me little bit about you two but I feel that there are a many things that you are hiding." Pausing for a while, she continued, "Voice everything out. I know you still have feeling for Mike and so does he. You need to have a proper conversation with him and clear everything."

Jisoo smiled and said, "There is no point talking about it now. It's too late."

"But-"

"Please Lisa, I don't want to talk about it." Jisoo said.

Lisa sighed and said, "Okay but remember something you aren't alone now. You can share everything with me."

Jisoo smiled and nodded her head.

....

Next day, Hyunjin was busy preparing for his upcoming meetings so he couldn't receive any calls nor could he call anyone.

Yeji tried calling him many times but he did not receive it.

Later in the evening when Hyunjin was on his way to the airport, he took out his phone from his bag.

He widened his eyes in shock when he saw several missed calls from Lisa, Father Kim and Yeji.

After calling father Kim and Lisa first, Hyunjin called Yeji.

"He-"

Before Hyunjin could say anything, Yeji started yelling from the other side, "What the hell is wrong with you Hyunjin? I have been calling you since morning but-. Do you know how anxious and worried I was? I was feeling so scared. Do you even care about me?"

"I am so sorry baby. I was busy preparing for the meetings so. I am sorry please don't scold me like this. I am leaving today." Hyunjin said.

Yeji sighed and said, "Where are you now?"

"I am about to reach the airport."

"Hmmm go safe and call me as soon as you land." Yeji said.

"Okay. I love you." Hyunjin said.

"I love you too."

After hanging up the call, Hyunjin received a call from his assistant.

After talking to his assistant for a while, he placed the phone inside his bag.

....

The peaceful night of country S was disturbed by a terrifying news.

The plane travelling from Country S to Country M crashed shortly after taking off.

There were 60 people on board. Out of which 50 were passengers and 10 were flight attendants.

Each and everyone present in the flight were pronounced dead.