73.Just You

After Simon left, Lisa nudge Taehyung and asked, "Taehyung what was Simon trying to say? Is he planning to harm Jungkook?"

Not knowing how to explain things to Lisa, Taehyung scratched his head and said, "Sister-in-law you don't have to worry. All I can say is that if you want to help brother then take good care of yourself. He just cares about you. Just you."

Lisa was dumbfounded.

Seeing her in daze, Taehyung quickly decided to distract her. Looking at his watch, he said, "We have to leave sister-in-law. It's getting late. Your husband is going to go crazy if you don't reach home on time."

Lisa nodded her head and followed Taehyung.

When they reached downstairs, Mother Jeon and grandma Jeon were waiting for them.

"There you are. What took you so long?" Mother Li asked.

"We bumped into a dog." Taehyung said.

Mother Jeon narrowed her eyes. Walking towards Lisa, she examined her properly, "Are you okay dear?"

Lisa nodded her head, "Yes mom I am fine."

"Okay since everything is fine let's go. We have to go home a prepare things." Grandma Jeon said.

As they were walking out of the shopping mall, Lisa asked Taehyung, "Taehyung where is the gift that I bought for Jungkook?"

Taehyung weakly smiles and said, "Heheh sister-in-law-"

"You forgot it in the store itself didn't you?"

"Kind off...."

Lisa rolled her eyes, "I'll go get it."

Taehyung stopped her, "Sister-in-law you stay here. I'll go."

"It's okay. I'll come back fast."

"But-"

"Let her go." Mother Jeon said.

Smiling at Lisa, Mother Jeon said, "Come back fast. If you bump into someone that you shouldn't and if anyone causes unnecessary trouble, call for me. Okay?"

Lisa nodded her head and entered the mall once again.

....

After Lisa left.

Grandma Jeon turned towards Taehyung and asked, "What did he say?"

Placing both his hands inside his pocket, Taehyung said, "He was spouting nonsense."

Grandma Jeon smirked, "As always. His father was also the same."

"How did Lisa react?" Mother Jeon asked.

"Well she was asking me some questions but I just shrugged her questions off." Taehyung answered.

.....

Meanwhile inside the store.

When Lisa entered the store once again, the manger came running towards her, "Ms Kim you are back."

Lisa nodded her head and said," Actually Taehyung forgot to take the tie which I had bought."

The manager lowered his head apologetically and said, "I am sorry for the inconvenience. I'll get it for you right away."

Lisa nodded her head. After the manager left she was about to sit on the couch when she heard a familiar voice. "Sister Lisa."

When Lisa looked around to see who it was, she saw the most unexpected person, Kim Yeri.

Ignoring her, Lisa sat on the couch.

Yeri quickly walked towards Lisa and said, "How are you sister? How is father? I heard Hyunjin is back? How does he look now?"

Seeing Yeri bombarding her with questions, Lisa asked, "Why is Mrs Oh so intersted in my Family?"

"What are you saying sister? It is my family too." Yeri said.

Just as Lisa was about to answer back, the manger walked in and handed a bag to Lisa," Here Ms Kim. I apologise once again. Please do come again."

Lisa smiled at him, "I surely will."

The maganer smiled, "Please help me apologise Mr Jeon too."

Lisa nodded her head and was ready to leave when Yeri caught her hand, "So the rumour is indeed true."

Lisa gave her confused look and thought 'What rumour is she talking about?'

Pushing her hands off her hand, Lisa asked, "What rumour?"

Yeri let out a small laugh, "Sister I don't think so it is convenient to talk about that in public. Why don't we go somwhere else?"

"I have something important to do today." Lisa said.

Yeri took out her cell phone and said, "Okay then let's meet tomorrow. I'll text you the time and place. Same number?"

Without giving her anything kind of reply, Lisa dashed out the store.