111.Best Mother-In-Law

Next morning everyone rushed towards the Jeon Mansion as they had decided to have breakfast in the mansion together.

Grandma and Grandpa Jeon along with mother Jeon and Father Jeon arrived early in the morning as they had prepare breakfast for everyone.

"Mother I am really very happy today." Mother Jeon said with a bright smile on her face.

Grandma Jeon patted her head and said, "I know. Taehyung and Jennie really look very good together. When they were dancing together yesterday, your father told me that he wanted to talk to Jennie and make her his next granddaughter-in-law. I scolded him and asked him not to interfere." Pausing for a while, grandma Jeon said, "Meili, what Taehyung did yesterday at the banquet for Ben is something that shows how is upbringing is. You have raised both of them well. Most importantly you taught them how they should treat a woman. I am very proud of of you. I always say that my son is very lucky to have you as his wife but today I feel like the whole Jeon family is lucky to have you."

Mother Jeon hugged grandma Jeon and said, "You are the best mother-in-law."

Grandma Jeon patted mother Jeon's back and said, "I want you to the best mother-in-law in the whole world and I know you will."

.....

Rosé and Jimin were the first one to arrive.

"Ahh comes our new love buds." Mother Jeon said.

Jimin cheekily smiled while Rosé lowered her head and blushed.

"Now you have a girlfriend so stop flirting with my wife." Grandpa Jeon shouted.

Jimin chuckled and said, "I am sorry Grandpa. Quanci is my first love so I cannot forget her."

"You ungrateful brat. How can you call your grandmother by her name? Only I can do that." Grandpa Jeon roared.

Jimin stuck his tongue out and quickly ran inside the kitchen with Rosé.

.....

Inside the car.

Taehyung was driving while Jennie was sitting in the passenger seat.

"If you keep looking at me like this how will you drive?" Jennie asked.

Taehyung smiled and said, "It's your fault for being so beautiful."

Jennie chuckled and said, "Drive fast Mr Jeon otherwise we will be late for breakfast.".

"Who wants to have breakfast when we both can eat each other up and enjoy?" Taehyung said.

Jennie laughed and said, "Shut up and drive."

Taehyung took a deep breath and started driving again. He felt very light when he woke up this morning with Jennie in his arms. The woman he loved was officially his now. Since now Jennie was officially his girlfriend, Taehyung started preparing for the next step. The sooner the better.

....

When Jennie and Taehyung arrived at the Jeon Mansion, Jungkook, Lisa and Ben arrived at the same time.

Lisa smiled when she saw Taehyung and Jennie walking together holding hands.

Ben quickly rushed towards them and said, "Mommy hug."

When Jennie tried lifting Ben in her arms, she flinched in pain. Her whole body felt sore since morning.

Taehyung placed her hand on her shoulder and asked, "You Okay?"

Jennie did not say anything but only glared at him.

Taehyung stuck his tongue out and said, "Hey champ come here. Let dad carry you."

Ben blinked twice at Taehyung and asked, "Is uncle Taehyung really my daddy?"

Taehyung pinched Ben's nose and said, "Yes I am your daddy."

Ben looked at Jennie.

When he saw his mom nodding her head in agreement, Ben hugged Taehyung's leg and started jumping in excitement, "Yeah yeah I also have a daddy." Extending his hands towards Taehyung, Ben said, "Daddy hug."

Taehyung felt quite pleased and happy when Ben addressed him as his dad.

He quickly took the little one in his arms and said, "Daddy will always love you and your mommy."