141.You Asked For It

"I-I don't want you to help me." Lisa said.

Jungkook laughed and said, "What? You are feeling shy? Sooner or later I'll be see everything."

Lisa rolled her eyes and said, "Shameless. You are not anything anytime soon."

Jungkook sighed and said, "Okay. But let me help you change. I promise I won't see anything."

Lisa thought for a while. Calling the maid when she has her husband with her will really seem odd. She did not want someone to question there relationship and moreover Jungkook was her husband. He was right sooner or later things are going to happen. So what is harm in letting him help her change?

"Okay." Lisa said.

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock, "Really?"

Lisa nodded her head.

Jungkook cheekily smiled and lifted Lisa in his arms. He then stared walking towards the washroom.

.....

In the washroom.

"Can you stand?" Jungkook asked before putting her down.

Lisa nodded her head.

Slowly placing her on the floor, Jungkook observed her expression.

Lisa hissed a little.

Jungkook wanted to lift her back again but she stopped him saying, "You cannot carry me every time we go somewhere. I have to get used to this."

Touching her cheeks with his thumb, Jungkook said, "Tell me of the pain is unbearable."

Jungkook then closed his eyes and started removing her gown. As he had promised, he decided not to see anything unless she was okay with it.

Lisa smiled when she saw him removing her gown with his eyes closed. He looked very cute. Pinching his cheeks, Lisa giggled and said, "Why are you so cute Mr husband?"

"I will look more cute after I open my eyes. Wanna try?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa shook her head and said, "No thank you. I prefer my husband this way."

"Wash up quickly. Or do you want me to help you clean?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll do it." Lisa said.

....

After Lisa finished her quick clean up, Jungkook passed her a towel.

Taking the towel from his hand, Lisa asked, "Did you really not see anything?"

Jungkook sighed and said, "I wish I could see things even with closed eyes."

"You really are a gentleman Mr Jeon." Lisa said.

After wiping herself dry, Lisa quickly wore her underwear and bra and wrapped herself with the towel and said, "You can open your eyes now."

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked.

"Ya." Lisa said.

Slowly opening his eyes when Jungkook saw the sight in front of him, he gulped.

Though the most intimate parts of her body were covered but her deep collarbones and her milky white slender legs were enough to make his manhood suffer.

He quickly turned around fearing that he might to do something wrong.

Lisa raised her eyebrows, she asked, "What's wrong?"

Walking towards him, Lisa slowly placed her hands on his shoulder.

The last string of willpower that was holding Jungkook back from doing anything absurd broke when he felt her warm yet cold hand in his shoulder.

Turning around he quickly hugged Lisa and said, "Don't move or touch me. Just stay like this for a moment."

Not understanding what he actually meant, Lisa wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him back.

"Don't touch me. I might lose control." Jungkook said in a hoarse voice.

Lisa smirked and thought 'Ohh so he is trying to control himself.'

Lisa planned to tease him a bit. Tiptoeing she placed a kissed on his neck and started sucking it.

Finally the sexual desire inside Jungkook completely overshadowed his willpower.

Lifting Lisa up in his arm, Jungkook walked out of the washroom saying, "You asked for it."

Before Lisa could say anything, she was pinned down on the bed with him on the top.

Pressing his lips against her, Jungkook tossed the towel that was wrapping her body in the floor.

Jungkook could see nothing else but her milky white skin and her red face.

Lisa moaned when Jungkook started kissing her collarbone.

Her collarbone was so deep that he wanted to so badly pour some red wine on it and then drink it.

"Jungkook Ahh." A moan escaped her mouth when he started sucking and biting her neck.

Moving further downwards, Jungkook kissed her cleavage. He so badly wanted to squeeze her two plumps which he knew would perfectly fit in his hand, but he knew what his limits were.

Moving upwards, Jungkook purposely left few marks on her neck on some random places.

Giving her a peck on her lips, Jungkook said in a low but sexy voice, "let's stop here for now. We will continue after you completely recover."

Lisa puffed her cheeks. She didn't want him to just stopped there but of course she was too shy to say that aloud.

Jungkook was about to get off her, when Lisa grabbed his collar and pulled him towards her.

Pressing her lips against his, she sucked his lower lips.

Jungkook was shocked for few seconds but soon started kissing her back.

They both let go each other only when the both felt breathless.

Rubbing his thumb on her lips, Jungkook asked, "Satisfied now?"

Lisa covered her face with both her hands when she realised what she had done.

Jungkook laughed and said, "What are you shy about?"

Pulling her up, Jungkook said, "Let me dress you up. We have to leave for office soon."

He then helped her wear a knee length baby pink dress.

Going down on his knees, Jungkook helped Lisa wear her shoes.

"Thankyou." Lisa said.

Jungkook smiled and said, "I am your husband. You don't have to thank me."

"Go and change." Lisa said.

Jungkook nodded his head. Not only change, he needed a cold shower as well.