81.Random Girl

Next morning when Lisa woke up, it was already 11 am.

Looking at the time, Lisa sighed. She had overslept again.

She was about to get down from the bed, when she saw Jungkook entering the room with a tray in his hand.

Smiling at his wife, Jungkook said, "Good morning."

Placing the tray on the bed, Jungkook said, "Go freshen up a bit and then have your breakfast."

"Let's go down and have breakfast with everything." Lisa said.

Jungkook smiled and said, "You mean you want to have lunch with them?"

Lisa lowered her head, "I am sorry I overslept again."

Jungkook laughed, "Are you sorry for oversleeping or drooling all over me?"

"I don't drool."

"Should I show you the shirt which I was wearing last night?" Jungkook said with a smirk in his face. Pausing for a while, he continued, "I don't really mind even if you drool all over me."

Lisa rolled her eyes and got down from the bed, "Will you please wake me up early from tomorrow."

Jungkook shook his head and said, "It's not a big deal whether you oversleep or not. It's up to you. Nobody is going to say anything. Have your breakfast and get ready."

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to buy a beautiful dress for my beautiful wife." Jungkook said.

Lisa smiled and entered the washroom.

..

Meanwhile, Father Jeon and Mother Jeon were outside the Oh mansion.

"Sometimes I really don't understand our son." Father Jeon said.

Mother Jeon smiled, "Your son is just like you Mr Jeon. He wants the entire world to know that Lisa is now his wife including his wife's ex boyfriend."

Father Jeon nodded his head and entered the Oh Mansion along with his wife..

.....

Inside the Oh Mansion.

As Father Jeon and Mother Jeon entered, the whole Oh Family was present except for grandfather Oh and Oh Seini.

Father Oh smiled at them and said, "Welcome Mr and Mrs Jeon. It's my pleasure to have you here. Come come have a seat."

Sehun and Yeri came forward and greeted them.

As mother Jeon saw them, her smile froze and her expression turned cold.

Father Jeon tightened the grip on his wife's waist and whispered, "Control Mrs Jeon. This isn't the right time to do anything."

Forcing a smile on her face, Mother Jeon said, "Aren't you the second daughter of the Kim family?"

Yeri nodded her head.

"So What are you doing here?" Mother Jeon asked.

Before Yeri could answer, Father Oh said," She is my daughter-in-law, Oh Sehun's wife."

Mother Jeon raised her eyesbrows and said, "Oh is that so? I never heard about them getting married. Mr Oh is very secretive. You did not even care you invite us in your sons wedding. But don't worry we aren't so stingy. We are here to invite you for a party that we are throwing for Jungkook's wife tomorrow. It's actually my daughter-in-laws welcome party. I hope to see each and every member of the Oh family there specially the new Mrs Oh."

Father Oh coughed twice after hearing mother Ali's words, "That is great news. I never thought Jeon Jungkook would get married."

Mother Jeon narrowed her eyes and said, "If your son can get married so easily, it is actually a piece of cake for my son to get married. Actually you know how grand the Jeon family is. Unlike you we won't accept any random girl into our family even if she belongs to an influential family." Leaning against Father Jeon, Mother Jeon said, "Jungkook was actually planning to woo this girl since a really long time. After spending almost so many years running after her, she finally accepted my sons proposal."

"Untill and unless she is from an influential background nothing matters." Father Oh said.

Mother Jeon smiled and said, "Character matters. Her behaviour matters, whether she is from an influential family or not that is a secondary thing. Anyway you people will never understand this."

Father Jeon had to cough twice in order to remind mother Jeon that she was being too rude with her words.

Father Oh also started feeling uncomfortable whereas Sehun was fuming in anger.

Placing the invitation on the table, Father Jeon said, "Well here is the invitation. We hope to see you all there tomorrow."

Father Oh cleared his throat and said, "Yes Yes we will definitely come and give the new young Jeon couple our blessings. Mr Jeon actually I wanted to talk to you about the collaborations. Actually I-"

Father Jeon interrupted him and said, "I am no more the CEO of Jeon Corporation. My son is the CEO now. It's up to him how he wants to handle business. And moreover your son is now the CEO of Oh enterprise. So why don't we let young people handle matters like this."

Without waiting for Father Oh's reply, mother Jeon and Father Jeon got up and left.

As the Jeon couple were no where at sight, father Oh slammed the table and shouted, "What do they think of themselves? Specially that Lee Meili."

Yeri did not say anything. Quietly picking up the invitation, she smiled.

Quickly taking out her phone, she typed a message - 4 pm, Moccatunes cafe.