176.Not going back

Jisoo's heart skipped several beats when she saw him.

Quickly composing himself, Jin took few steps towards Jisoo.

Standing in front of her, Jin gave her a mocking smile and said, "Ah miss Jisoo, it has been a long time."

Jisoo smiled at him and said, "Yeah it has really been a long time."

"I wonder how your husband is?" Jin asked.

Lisa frowned and said, "But Jisoo is-" but before Lisa could finish her sentence, Jisoo caught her hand indicating her not to say anything.

Smiling at Jin, Jisoo said, "He is great and probably treats me very well."

Jin narrowed his eyes. Curling his hand into a fist, Jin said, "Good for you."

Seeing the tensed atmosphere, Jimin said, "Alright, let's go inside and then talk."

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Yes we should go inside."

Pulling Lisa towards him, Jungkook started walking inside.

Lisa slapped his hand away and said, "You all go inside. I will take Jisoo upstairs first."

"Why upstairs?" Jimin asked.

"Ehh. Something happened when-" Lisa said.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa frowned and said, "Nothing happened to me. It's Jisoo."

Jin raised his eyebrows and asked, "What happened to you?"

Ignoring his question, Jisoo turned towards Lisa and said, "I think I should leave. You all should head inside."

Lisa shook her head and said, "No you have to stay for dinner and you have to change your clothes too."

"It's fine. Can you please tell Yoongi that I will send his coat tomorrow?" Jisoo said.

"Why are you wearing Yoongi's coat?" Jungkook asked.

"Actually some men-"

Stopping Lisa from speaking further, Jisoo said, "It's not a big deal. I should go."

"Tsk Tsk stubborn as always." Jin commented.

Rolling her eyes at Jin, Lisa said, "Jisoo I insist please."

Jisoo sighed and said, "Okay."

Pulling Jisoo towards her, Lisa took her inside the mansion leaving her husband behind.

"She is still the same." Jungkook said.

Patting Jin's shoulder, Jimin said, "Both of you are the same for us. Why don't you try to talk to her?"

Jin laughed and said, "What do you expect me to talk to a happily married woman?"

"Okay now forget it. Since she is back now, I know things are gonna be awkward but we cannot forget that she is also our friend. Leave all these things for now and let's go inside." Jungkook said.

...

Inside the room.

Passing a sleeveless dress to Jisoo, Lisa asked, "Why did you lie to them?"

Jisoo sighed and said, "I'll tell you everything Lisa but not today Okay."

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Take your time okay and don't forget that I will always be there for you."

Jisoo smiled at her and entered the washroom.

....

Dinning area.

Mother Jeon and Jennie were busy setting the table while Father Jeon, Jungkook, Jin, Jimin and Taehyung were busy chatting.

When Lisa and Jisoo came downstairs.

Mother Jeon smiled at Lisa and said, "My daughter bought a friend along with her tonight."

Standing in front of Mother Jeon, Jisoo cheekily smiled at her.

Staring at Jisoo for a while, Mother Jeon asked, "You look so familiar. Have we met before child?"

Jisoo smiled at mother Jeon and said, "I guess my Yamyam failed to recognise me."

Pouting her lips, Jisoo complained," Have I become so ugly?"

Mother Jeon gasped and shouted, "Jisoo."

Pouncing into Mother Jeon's embrace, Jisoo cried and said, "I missed you."

Patting her back, Mother Jeon said, "I missed you too child. But I am angry with you why did you leave all of a sudden back then without informing anyone?"

Jin laughed and said, "Because she was in a hurry to get married to her so called fiancée."

Ignoring his words, Jisoo said, "I am sorry Yamyam I will never leave again."

"You are going to stay in country S from now?" Mother Jeon asked.

Jisoo giggled and said, "Yes I am not going back."