134.Mistake

Turning towards the nurse, Jin said, "Prepare Mrs Jeon's discharge papers."

Lisa smiled and said, "Thanks Jin."

Jin smiled and said, "If you want to really thank me then don't forgive Jungkook easily. Torture him."

Lisa laughed and said, "Don't worry about that."

....

After sometime Rosé arrived at the hospital.

As she entered the room, Rosé saw a nurse who was sitting on the couch while Lisa was fast asleep.

The nurse quickly got up and asked, "Miss you are?"

"I am her friend. I have come to take her." Rosé said.

"Okay miss please follow me to the reception. You have sigh the discharge papers." The nurse said.

Rosé nodded her head. Placing the bag which had Lisa's clothes on the bed, she followed the nurse.

After fifteen minutes, when Rosé returned, Lisa had already changed into the new set of clothes that she had brought for her.

"So eager to go home?" Rosé asked.

Lisa smiled and said, "Ya kind off. It's quite boring here."

"You want to go because to you are getting bored or because you had a fight with Mr Jeon?" Rosé asked.

Lisa did not say anything.

Rosé sighed and said, "Alright if you don't wanna tell me it's fine. Come on let's go now."

Lisa nodded her head.

.....

Underworld base.

"Boss your flowers." Namjoon said.

Fixing his suit, Jungkook said, "Place the flowers inside the car carefully okay."

Namjoon nodded his head.

Taking a deep breath, Jungkook jumped into his car and headed towards the hospital.

On the way to the hospital, Jungkook thought about different ways to coax his wife.He had also done a lot of research last time and had picked few good methods.

After a 45 minutes long drive, Jungkook finally reached the hospital.

Quickly getting out from his car, he rushed inside with a bunch of flowers in his hand.

...

Inside the hospital.

Standing outside Lisa's room, Jungkook took a deep breath before opening the door.

After fixing his hair and tie, Jungkook opened the door with a bright smile on his face. His smiled immediately dropped when he saw an empty bed.

Placing the flowered on the bed, he rushed towards the bathroom which was also empty.

Jungkook's expression turned cold when he realised that Lisa was not present in the room.

Grabbing the flowers from the room, he rushed towards Jin's office.

.....

Jin's office.

"Where the fuck is my wife?" Jungkook shouted while entering.

Jin who was consulting and patient chose to ignore him first. But when he saw his blood shot eyes, he unknowingly gulped in fear.

"Mr Cei take these medicines regularly and if there is not progress, we will go for the surgery." Jin said.

The patient nodded his head and left the office as soon as possible.

"Are you planning to scare my patients off?" Jin asked.

"Where is my wife?" Jungkook asked.

Scratching his head, Jin said, "Well your wife. Ehh she got discharged this morning."

Slamming his hand on the table, Jungkook shouted, "What?"

Jin quickly tossed some important document and laptop on the couch in a fear that Jungkook would break or destroy them out of anger, Jin said, "Ya she got discharged this morning."

Slamming his hand again in the table, Jungkook shouted, "Why was I not informed? And why did let her go? Wasn't she suppose to stay in the hospital for another day?"

"Ya she was. Hey I told your wife that she had to stay for another two or three days after what happened last night. But-"

Before Jin could finish his sentence, Jungkook asked, "What happened last night?"

Jin inwardly cursed himself and thought 'Stupid idiot Jin. Now tell him about yesterday and he is surely going to kill you'.

"Tell me what happened last night." Jungkook shouted.

Jin stuttered and said, "Well Ahh. Last night Ahh. Sister-in-law's w-wounds j-just a l-little. It reopened just a little. So we had stitch it again."

Slamming his hands on the table once more but with greater force, Jungkook shouted, "What? Her wounds reopened last night again? But how? And you let her go knowing that it can reopen again? Are you out of your senses?"

"Jungkook my table will break." Jin said.

"You are lucky that you are my friend Jin otherwise." Jungkook said.

Knowing what that otherwise means, Jin said, "I wanted to inform you but your wife stopped me. She told me not to disturb you." Seeing that Jungkook was calming down, Jin added, "It is your fault. Who told you fight with your injured wife? You know that injured people should not take any kind of stress."

Jungkook stood there in daze after hearing what Jin told him. Lisa asked Him not to inform him. Lowering his head, he thought 'Is she so upset with me?'

Passing him a glass of water, Jin said, "Here drink this."

"You shouldn't have let her go. If anything happens to my wife, You are dead." After saying this Jungkook dashed out of the office.

Jin breathed a sigh of relief, "It was a mistake coming back to country S."

....