78.Don't Hold Yourself Back

In the dinning area.

The dinning table was covered with different kinds of food.

As everyone sat on their seats, Lida looked around and asked, "Where Is Taehyung?"

"He had an urgent meeting to attend. He will come back later." Mother Jeon said.

"Since everyone is here today, We should talk about the welcome party that we are planning to throw for Lisa." Grandma Jeon said.

"Marco. What do you think?." Mother Jeon asked.

Father Kim smiled and said, "I am okay with anything. After seeing how happy Lisa is here with all of you, I feel very satisfied and happy."

"I was thinking that we should throw the welcome party day after tomorrow. What do you all think?" Father Jeon asked everyone.

"I think it's great."

"Ya the sooner the better."

"We should do it day after tomorrow then."

Everyone started voicing their opinion.

Lisa on the other hand felt a bit strange, "I think we should do it later. How will we manage to prepare everything within two days."

Jungkook placed his hands on her back and said, "You don't have to worry about that. Don't forget who your husband is."

"You don't have to do anything Lisa. Just get enough rest and come to the party dressed well." Grandma Jeon said.

Mother Jeon clapped both her hands and said, "Okay then its final we will throw the party day after tomorrow. Everyone has to help. Jimin, Rosé and Hyunjin you young people have to do some extra work."

"Yes Yes Mother don't worry I'll give my 100%. This party is going to be a blast." Rosé said.

Jimin and Hyunjin nodded their head in unison.

...

After dinner, all the men sat together discussing about the guest list. They wanted to invite everyone who was directly or indirectly involved with the Jeon corporation and family. Father Jeon had suggested father Kim to invite his business partners and family members as well but father Kim declined his offer.

Mother Jeon and grandma Jeon were discussing about the food items while Lisa and Rosé were sitting in a corner.

"Your life has changed for better Lisa. I am happy for you." Rosé said.

Lisa smiled at her.

"Not only to have such a handsome and y husband but you also have such lovely in-laws."

Lisa smiled and said, "I know. They treat me very well."

Rosé raised her eyesbrows and said, "So how is Mr Jeon in that aspect."

Understanding what Rosé wanted to ask, Lisa blushed and lowered her head.

Rosé widened her eyes and said, "Now please don't tell me that you are still a virgin."

"Actually we didn't-"

"What? Are you seriously normal Lisa?" Pointing towards Jungkook, Rosé continued, "Just look at him. How can you resist such a beauty? How?"

"Rosé it's bad manners to point at someone like that. How many times do I have to tell you this?" Lisa said.

Putting her hand down, Rosé said, "Okay fine. But seriously Lisa you have to do something before it's too late."

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

"Mr Jeon is a great man whom many woman desire. There are woman who are dying to climb his bed. You should lay your claim on him as soon as possible before it's too late. Leave no room for regrets. And the main thing is you are already married what is the point holding yourself back." Placing her hand on Lisa's shoulder Rosé said, "Think about it. Don't hold yourself back because of what happened in the past. Don't try to hold your feeling back for Mr Jeon because of your past. If you ever start feeling for him in the future, don't hold your feeling back. Do you understand?"

Lisa nodded her head, "And you too don't hold your feelings back for Jimin."

Rosé smiled and said, "I am not his type. He will never like someone like me."

Lisa knocked Rosé's forehead and said, "You used to say the same thing when we were at college."

They Were Meant To Be Together On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara