113.Saviour

Which father would want his daughter to be with a someone who  is well known to be as cold as the king of the underworld.

"Mr An is a sensible man." Jungkook said.

Jimin did not say anything.

"The news about about Taehyung having a son and about you and Rosé is all over." Jungkook said.

Jimin smiled and said, "The news about Mr Jeon Jungkook buying the world most expensive ring is also all over."

Jungkook smirked while Taehyung widened his eyes in shock.

"Brother you were the one who bought that ring?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded his head.

"Does sister-in-law know?" Taehyung asked.

"Not yet." Jungkook answered.

"How are planning to solve the matter regarding Ben and Jennie?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

Taehyung took a deep breath and said, "I will have to discuss this with Jennie first."

Jungkook patted Taehyung's shoulder and said, "Don't trouble her with this matter. Leave it to me. I'll handle it."

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head. His brother was his saviour. He knew that though Jungkook acted aloof and made fun of him, his brother loved him a lot. Whenever he was in trouble, he always helped him get out of it.

....

When the men were having a serious discussion outside, the ladies were sitting in front of the television watching news.

Headlines like: [Ms Kim Lalisa, eldest daughter of the Mr Kim Marco is now the wife of Mr Jeon Jungkook.]

[Mr Park Jimin and Ms An Rosé declare their Relationship in public]

[Mr Kim refuses to acknowledge his youngest daughter says 'I just have two kids']

[Mr Jeon Taehyung the youngest son of the Jeon Family suddenly declares that he has a son]

[ Ms Kim Yeri acts crazily during the Jeon Banquet and was thrown out along with her husband, Mr Oh Sehun].

[ The worlds most expensive ring 'Eternity' was bought by Mr Jeon Jungkook for his Wife Ms Kim Lalisa]

"Oh my God we are all over the news." Rosé said.

"Wait What? Mr Jeon was the one who bought 'Eternity'?" Rosé shouted. Pointing towards Lisa's finger, she said, "This is eternity."

Lisa was also equally shocked. Looking at the ring in her, she felt like as if she did not deserve wearing it.

....

Meanwhile in the Oh Mansion things were different.

Father Oh was furious about Yeri's behaviour at the banquet and was shouting at Sehun.

"Shouting won't help now. You should have killed this unworthy son of yours before he was born." A loud voice echoed all over the mansion.

Sehun froze when he saw who the person was, "Uncle Seini."

"I am not your uncle neither are you my nephew. Things ended between us the day you betrayed my Lisa in front of everyone." uncle Oh shouted.

Sehun nervously gulped. Uncle Oh was fuming in anger. He was scared of losing his CEO position.

"Brother listen to me." Father Oh tried to coax his elder brother.

"You shut up." Uncle Oh shouted.

Father Oh could only grit his teeth. He could not offend uncle Oh.

Walking towards Sehun, uncle Oh have him a tight slap *thish*," This is for playing dirty tricks on Lisa."

Sehun was trying to steady himself from the first slap when one more slap landed in his cheek *thish*, "This is for playing dirty tricks on the Kim Enterprise."

Sehun curled his hands into a fist to control his anger. He could not act recklessly in front of uncle Oh.

Uncle Oh laughed and said, "What? Won't you say anything? Won't you revolt? Won't you say that you did nothing wrong?" Pausing for a while, he continued, "You are scared of losing her position aren't you?"

Sehun's eyes flashed. He gulped in fear.

"I am the biggest share holder. I can easily kick you out if the position." Uncle Oh said. Pausing for a while, he continued, "But I won't do that."

Sehun narrowed his eyes in disbelief. Father Oh was shocked as well.