61.Bait

Jimin clapped his hand in his forehead and said, "Hey I never touched Lisa okay. I just patted her head."

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook said, "You are not allowed to even pat her head."

Raising both his hands up, Jimin said, "Okay Okay. I won't. Now Mr Jealous Jeon can me talk business."

Walking towards his chair, Jungkook gestured him to sit down.

Jimin took a deep breath and said, "Simon has been contacting some foreign agencies recently seems like the old man broke his alliance with him."

Jungkook raised his brows and said, "The old man is more interesting than I thought he was."

Jimin nodded his head in agreement and said, "I really want to know what that old man is upto. Why is he suddenly being so good to you?"

Jungkook leaned back and said, "Any other news about Simon?"

Jimin sighed and said, "He is planning something big. Jungkook don't just focus on protecting Lisa. You also have to protect yourself. They will just use Lisa as a bait. Don't forget that their main target is you."

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Nothing else matters until and unless she is safe."

"By the way who is that woman inside the chamber whom Yoongi tortures everyday?" Jimin asked.

"Ask Yoongi to let her go. Ask him to warn her not to say a word about anything that happened." Jungkook said.

Nodding his head, Jimin left his office.

Thinking about what Jimib had said, Jungkook took a deep breath. Simon was planning something big. He wanted to use Lisa as a bait. Jungkook will never allow his plan to succeed. He did not care about his life as long as his Lisa is safe, he did not care about anything.

....

Meanwhile, Sehun was having a very tough time dealing with everything. Termination of collaborations with the Jeon corporation was a very huge loss for the Oh Enterprise. The board members were furious and anxious at the same time. The value of their shares also started decreasing. Some employees even started handing over their resignations.

Sehun was sitting inside his office all by himself. He had asked his assistant not to disturb him.

As Sehun was thinking about different ways to get out of this mess, the door opened.

Standing in front of the door was a beautiful woman. Her facial features were somewhat similar to Lisa except for her eyes. She had pitch black eyes. Swaying her body left and right, she walked towards Sehun, "Honey."

Hearing her sweet voice, Sehun smiled and pulled her into his arms, "Yeri What are you doing here?".

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she gave her a peck on his lips and said, "I was feeling very weird at home so I decided to check on you." Touching his hair, she said, "I know all this happened because of me. I- I am sorry."

Sehun cupped her cheeks and said, "No darling don't blame yourself for this. This isn't your fault."

Yeri lowered her head and said, "But if not for me you wouldn't be facing all this. I heard about the termination."

Sehun sighed and said, "Ya it's true that Jeon Corporation terminated all the collaborations between us. But you don't worry Okay I'll find a way out."

Yeri pursed her lips and asked, "But what did they suddenly do that?"

" LI think it's because of your sister." Sehun said.

Hearing Lisa's name, Yeri raised her brows and said, "Elder sister? That is not possible. She is not related to the Jeon's in any way."

"I don't know. I saw her at Jungkook's office and they were behaving quiet intimately."

Yeri furrowed her brows and said, "You might have mistaken. Elder sister is not like that."

"No I saw it with my own eyes. May be she seduced Jeon Jungkook in order to save Kim enterprise." Sehun said.

Tears stared flowing from Yeri's eyes. Covering her face with both her hands she sobbed, "It's all my fault. I forced my sister to become a mistress. It's all my fault. For a stupid revenge I-I"

Removing her hands from her hand and wiping her tears away, Sehun said, "Okay now enough. Don't shed your tears for someone who doesn't deserve it. Whatever you did was not wrong. You don't worry about the company. I'll find a way out."

"Sehun I think it's time to remind Jeon Mosen about his promise."

Sehun's face lit up as he heard his wife's suggestion. He had completely forgot about the promise. Pulling Yeri closer, Sehun licked her lips and said, "Beauty with brains."

Yeri blushed and pressed her lip against his. Sucking his lips hard, she started unbuttoning his shirt.

Biting her lower lip, Sehun started pulling down her zip. Breaking the kiss, he moved towards her ears and bit her earlobe and said, "Mrs Oh you wouldn't want to do it on this chair right."

Yeri blushed and hit him on his chest. Sehun chuckled and lifted her up and walked towards the couch.

Placing her carefully on the couch, he pulled Yeri's dress off her body and started trailing kissing all over her body. Starting from her chest, collarbone then her  and finally her lower abdomen.

Yeri let out a loud moan.

Hearing her moan in pleasure, Sehun couldn't control himself anymore. He quickly undressed himself in order to complete the deed.