190.Dominating

Jeon Mansion.

As Jungkook and the rest entered the Jeon Mansion, Lisa came rushing towards them.

Pulling Jungkook's sleeves, Lisa asked with teary eyes, "Hyunjin is he okay?"

Wiping her tears away, Jungkook sighed and said, "He did not board the plane."

Lisa took a deep and murmured, "Thank God." Before passing out against his chest.

Holding her properly, Jungkook panicked, "Lisa this- Jin."

Jin who was standing beside him frowned and said, "Bro don't panic okay. I think she passed out because she is stressed."

"How can you say that without checking?" Jungkook shouted.

Jin frowned and said, "I am a doctor okay. I am your saviour right now so stop yelling at me."

"Oh my God what happened to her?" Mother Jeon asked.

"She passed out." Jin said.

Father Kim sighed and said, "I don't know what is happening today. We still don't know how Hyunjin is and now Lisa-"

"Hyunjin did not board the plane father." Jungkook said before picking up Lisa in bridal style.

"What do you mean?" Father Kim asked.

"Hyunjin did not board the plane today so he is okay."

"But Where is he?" Uncle Oh asked.

Jungkook sighed and said, "That I don't know. I will find out where is he after Lisa wakes up."

"Alright you take her up. Since we know that Hyunjin was not in that plane, we can relax." Mother Jeon said.

Jungkook nodded his head and started walking upstairs but he did not forget to give Jin a meaningful stare.

Jin rolled his eyes and said, "Alright now don't give me that look. I am coming."

.....

Inside the bedroom.

Placing Lisa on the bed, Jungkook covered her with the quilt.

"Step aside and let me check." Jin said.

After checking her nerves, Jin said, "She is fine."

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked.

Jin did not say anything and rolled his eyes.

"Should we take her to the hospital?" Jungkook asked.

Jin smiled and said, "Jungkook you've gone crazy. Why don't you go to the hospital and get your brains checked?"

"Call Jisoo or Jennie from downstairs." Jungkook said.

Jin stormed his feet on the ground and said, "I am not your servant alright. I am your friend."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and said, "Go fast and call one of them. Don"t waste my time."

Jin rolled his eyes and said, "You know how dominating you are Jungkook."

Ignoring Jin, Jungkook started tucking Lisa inside the quilt.

Jin sighed and left the room.

....

Downstairs.

When Jin came down, Jisoo was standing near the stairs while Jennie was feeding Ben.

Clearing this throat, Jin approached Jisoo," Ehh Sooyah."

When Jisoo heard a familiar tone and nickname, she turned.

"Jungkook is calling you upstairs." Jin said before walking past her.

Jin smiled and went upstairs.

.....

After entering Jungkook's room, Jisoo said,"Jungkook you called me?"

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Yes. Would you please stay with Lisa for sometime?"

Jisoo smiled and nodded her head.

Jungkook sighed and said, "If anything happens call me straightaway okay? Even if she groans or anything happens, you call me alright?"

"She is going to Okay Jungkook. Don't panic like this. Just go I'll take care of her."

Staring at his wife for a while, Jungkook reluctantly left the room.

.....

Living area.

"Marco come let's have dinner together." Mother Jeon said.

Father Kim sighed and said, "I don't feel like eating Meili."

Mother Jeon frowned and said, "Now Stop this. We know that Hyunjin was not there in the plane. So what are you worried about? Wherever he is, he is safe alright. Now get up and eat something."

Uncle Oh nodded his head and said, "Mrs Jeon is right. You don't have to worry."

"Father." Jungkook said.

Father Kim stood up and asked, "How is Lisa?"

"She is okay. Why aren't you eating anything?" Jungkook asked.

"I-"

"Listen to me Father. Since Hyunjin did not board the plane, that means he is fine. May be something happened in the last minute. May be their destination got changed or something like that. You don't have to worry. I believe that Hyunjin will call you as soon as possible." Jungkook said.

[Try taking this advice for yourself Jeon Jungkook if something happens to your Lisa]

"I just hope that he is fine." Father Kim said.

Jungkook smiled and said, "Trust me father. Hyunjin is fine. Now let's eat shall we?"

Father Kim nodded his head.