97.YES

Inside the hotel room.

"Sister-in-law you look stunning." Jennie said.

"Mr Jeon is going to faint today." Rosé said.

Lisa giggled and said, "Jimin is also going to faint today."

Rosé waved her hand and said, "Ahh stop talking shit."

Bending towards Jennie, Lisa said, "Taehyung will be very happy when he will see you in this dress. You look beautiful.

Jennie gave her a weak smile.

* knock knock*

"Come in." Lisa said.

Jimin and Taehyung entered the room.

"Taehyung I think we entered the wrong room." Jimin said.

Taehyung did not say anything and kept on staring at Jennie. She was wearing the dress that he had given her yesterday. That means she really likes him right?

Jimin punched, Taehyung in his arm and said, "Dude I asked you something?"

Coming back to his senses, Taehyung said, "Ehh ya what was it?"

"I am saying did we enter the wrong room." Jimin said.

Taehyung scratched his head and said, "Ya I guess."

Pointing towards the trio, Jimin said, "Just look at them. Do you think they are the same people that we had left few hours ago."

Rosé rolled her eyes and said, "Stop talking shit."

Walking towards Rosé, Jimin said, "You look beautiful." Extending his hands towards her, he said, "Shall we?"

Placing her hand on his, Rosé turned towards Lisa and Jennie, "I'll see you guys downstairs."

After they left, Taehyung asked, "Can I escort you and Ben inside the hall tonight?".

Jennie hesitated for a while.

Taehyung noticed her complex expression and said, "It's okay if you don't want me to. I'll leave then."

As Taehyung was about to leave, Jennie said, "Wait Taehyung. You can."

Taehyung cheekily smiled and extended his hand forward.

Jennie looked at Lisa and said, "Sister-in-law I'll also see you downstairs."

Lisa smiled and nodded her head.

Taehyung on the other hand looked like a child who had got his favourite lollipop.

Lisa then took her phone out as she wanted to call Jungkook.

When she saw another message from Yeri she smiled and opened it.

Her sister had sent her the photos of her own Banquet party. "Silly girl." she said.

She was about to call Jungkook when someone knocked at the door.

"Come in." She said.

The door opened and Jungkook entered the room holding a small bag.

He froze when he saw Lisa. She was looking very beautiful. The gown looked perfect on her. The light makeup on her face enhanced her beauty. Her hair was tied up into a neat bun.

Lisa smiled at Jungkook and said, "Stop drooling Mr Jeon."

Jungkook smiled and walked towards her, "You look very beautiful. I don't want to take you downstairs. I don't want anyone else to see you like this."

Lisa took the bag from his hand and took out the tie which she had bought for him few days ago.

Lifting up his collor, Lisa helped him put on the tie.

"Let's go Everyone is waiting for us specially you." Jungkook said.

.....

Banquet hall.

Jimin and Rosé's entry shocked everyone. The couple had hooked their arms together and were walking inside the hall in a very garnd manner.

The reporters quickly surrounded them.

Reporter 1: Mr Park are you and Ms An dating?

Jimin smiled and said, "Well she has not given me an answer yet. As soon as she does, I'll let you guys know."

Reporter 2: Ms An why haven't you answered Mr Park yet?

Rosé chuckled and said, "Well you can tell Mr Rosé that it is Yes from my side."

Jimin cheekily smiled and said, "The answer to your first question: yes we are dating."

Reporter 3: Congratulations Mr Park Ms An. I guess one more eligible bachelor is going to out from the list soon.

"You can consider it out already." After saying this Jimin placed his hand on Rosé's waist and escorted her inside.

...

"So he is just your friend." Father An said.

Rosé quickly slapped Jimin's hand from her waist and said, "Father I."

"What are you being shy now? You weren't shy just now in front of the reporters." Father An said.

Rosé lowered her head.

Father An laughed and said, "Look at you. I did not know that my daughter knows how to feel shy."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr An." Jimin said.

Father An patted his shoulder and said, "Young man come to my office tomorrow sharp at 2pm. Let's have a cup of coffee together."

After saying this Father An walked away.

"Okay. Tomorrow is going to be tough." Jimin said.

"Chill nothing will happen my dad is quiet cool." Rosé said.