57.King Of The Underworld

When Lisa came down, she saw Jungkook standing near the entrance.

Walking towards her, Jungkook said, "What took you so long?"

Lisa was about to answer when Jungkook grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the car.

Helping his wife enter the passenger seat, he sat on the drivers seat and started the car.

Jungkook looked at her and said, "What do you want to have for dinner?"

Lisa placed her hand on her chin and said, "Anything will do." Pausing for a while she said, "Oh by the way I met someone outside the ladies room. He said that you know him very well."

With his eyes fixed on the road, Jungkook asked, "Who?"

Lisa lifted her shoulders up and said, "Some Simon."

Jungkook suddenly stopped the car. He then turned towards his wife and asked with a panicked voice, "Are you alright? Did he hurt you? You want to go to hospital?"

Seeing Jungkook in such a panic state, Lisa cupped his cheeks and said, "Hey hey relax alright. I am fine. And why would he hurt me? He just asked me to pass on a message to you."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and asked, "What message?"

Lisa placed her hand on her head and said, "Ahh he said that you both will meet each other soon and you will remember that meeting forever. I did not understand what he meant but I did not like the vibe of that man."

Understanding the meaning of the message, Jungkook's eyes turned cold, "Lisa next time you see this man, do not talk to him okay. You must call me immediately. Understood?"

Lisa did not understand why Jungkook was acting this way. Despite having many questions in her mind she still nodded her head.

After hearing that his wife had met the person who was actually targeting her to get back to him, Jungkook felt frustrated. If not for him, his Lisa would have been leading a simple life. Jungkook regretted on his decision to get married to her knowing that her life would be at stake everytime.

Seeing how restless Jungkook was, Lisa suggested to go home and eat something instead of going out for dinner.

When they reached home, Jungkook asked Lisa to take some rest while he went straight to his study room. Seeing how strange he had behaved when Lisa had told him about Simon, she decided not to bother him.

She went towards her room and decided to take some rest.

.....

Inside the study room..

Jungkook sat on his chair with a cold expression on his face. This was not the first time that his enemy had threatened him. Never had he ever been so affected when someone threatened him. He usually did not even bother thinking about it even once. But today it was different. Today his wife was being involved in all this. Simon's threat was ringing in his ears.

He did not understand why but when it was about Lisa or something that involved Lisa, Jungkook lost all his senses to judge and analyse anything. Lisa was truly the only weakness that he had.

Not being able to take it anymore, Jungkook decided to call Jimin.

"Yo Bro. How was the movie." Jimin asked.

Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "He met Lisa today."

Jimin furrowed his brows and asked, "Who?"

"Simon." Jungkook answered.

"What do we do now?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "I don't know. I seriously don't. I won't let anything happen to her." Pausing for a while he continued, "Jimin do you think getting married to her was a wrong decision? I knew that her life would be in danger once she becomes my wife. Do you think that I am selfish?"

Jimin shook his head and said, "Woah bro relax for a bit. Listen to me it's not your fault okay. You love her alright so there is nothing wrong with getting married to her. You can protect her. You are the king of underworld what is wrong with you? I have never seen you like this. It's just a threat. We will figure out something alright? Now you go and relax. We'll discuss this tomorrow."

Jungkook nodded his head and hung up the call. He then stayed there for a while before going back to his room.