165.Strange

It was almost 2pm when the finally woke up from their deep sleep.

Jungkook was surprised when he saw Lisa was sleeping next to him.

Lisa's legs were intangled to his. She had wrapped her arms around his waist as if she was scared that she would fall and she had also buried her face on his neck. Her sleeping posture clearly indicated that she had forcefully fit herself in the small couch along with Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled and kissed her forehead but his smile froze when the thought about Sehun popped inside his head.

Taking out his phone from his pocket, Jungkook called Eunwoo once again.

"Yes Boss." Eunwoo said.

"I want you to book the entire Red hood cafe for two days." Jungkook said.

"Okay Boss. Anything else?" Eunwoo asked.

"Where are the clothes?" Jungkook asked.

"One of our men is already standing outside the resort with the clothes." Eunwoo said.

"Ask him knock at the door." Jungkook said before hanging up the call.

After hanging up the call, Jungkook smiled and said, "Let's see what you will do now Mr Oh."

....

After few minutes Lisa also woke up.

Jungkook smiled at her and said, "It's past lunch time Lisa. Wake up."

Snuggling against his chest, Lisa said, "It's all your fault."

Jungkook laughed and said, "We have to go home. Wake up and get dressed."

"Hmmmm."

"Lisa."

"Hmmmm."

"Do you have to go somewhere today?" Jungkook asked.

Lifting her head up, Lisa asked, "Why? You want to take me out somewhere?"

"Just asking." Jungkook said.

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Yes I have to go out for sometime."

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat, "Who are meeting?"

Lisa remained silent for a while and asked," Will you be angry if I say that I am going to meet Oh Sehun tonight?"

Jungkook did not say anything. Getting up from the couch he lifted Lisa in his arms and said, "I make sure that you don"t meet him tonight."

"Jungkook What are you-"

*THUD*

Before Lisa could complete her sentence, Jungkook threw her on the bed and then pinned her down.

He then started attacking her lips like a hungry monster. He started biting and sucking her all over her body.

"Jungkook stop." Lisa shouted.

Turning deaf to whatever she was saying, Jungkook continued.

Pushing him away, Lisa shouted, "I said STOP."

Finally coming back to his senses, Jungkook composed his emotions and got down off her.

"What is wrong with you?" Lisa asked.

"Nothing." Jungkook said.

Lisa wanted to say something but a knock at the door interrupted her.

"You can go freshen up." After saying that Jungkook started walking towrds the door.

Lisa felt that Jungkook's behaviour was a bit strange.

She got down from the bed to chase after him but hissed in pain. Not only her back but her body was feeling sore.

Sitting back on the bed, Lisa started rubbing her waist to ease the pain.

"Jungk-" Lisa stopped when she heard her buzz.

Picking it up, she said with a very cold tone, "What do you want now?"

"The address that I had sent to earlier has been changed." Sehun said.

Lisa frowned and asked, "What address?"

"I had messaged you the address yesterday night. Didn't you see it?" Sehun asked.

" Off-course I didn't." Lisa said.

"But I had sent it. Anyway I will be sending you a new address now. The previous one I don't What happened but someone booked the whole cafe for two consecutive days." Sehun said.

"Don't call me again. Just send me the address." Lisa said before hanging up the call.

Staring at her phone for a while, Lisa decided to check whether she had received any message from Sehun or not.

She widened her eyes in shock when she realised that someone had already seen the message before her.

"He knows." Lisa murmured to herself.