16.Never In A Thousand Lifetime

When Lisa came out from the washroom, she saw a new pair of comfortable house clothes on the bed. She was shocked as well as surprised because she never told Jungkook that she did not have any change clothes with her. Seeing how considerate and caring Jungkook was she felt a different kind of warmth in her heart. She was very sure that if Sehun would be there he would have never done something like this for her.

Lisa quickly changed into her new clothes and rushed downstairs.

..........

When she came downstairs, she started looking for Jungkook but could not find him.

She felt some kind of uneasiness in her heart. She did not know why she was feeling like that.

Seeing her worried expression, butler Chang quickly rushed towards her, "Young Madam you might be looking for Yound master." Lisa nodded her head. Butler Chang smiled and said, "He is in the garden." After informing his Young madam about his young masters whereabouts, Butler Chang turned around and left.

Lisa walked towards the garden. As soon as she entered the garden, she saw Jungkook. Standing under the moonlight he looked even more handsome. Lisa wondered how a man could look so amazing.

Thinking about this she started walking towards him.

She stood beside him and asked, "What are you thinking?"

Hearing a familiar voice, Jungkook turned his head. Seeing Lisa standing beside him, Jungkook couldn't help but smile. Before he could answer her question, he saw that her hair was still wet and water was dripping out of it. He squirted his eyebrows and
asked, "Why is your hair still wet? Why dint you use the hair dryer? You will catch a cold like this."

Lisa did not expect Jungkook to notice such a small thing. When she looked at his eyes, she would see that he was sincere worried for her.

Lisa had stopped using hair dryer a long time ago because Sehun had told her he was allergic to the air of the dryer. He had asked her not to use it. Lisa had suffered from cold and headache many times because of her wet hair. But Sehun never cared. He still insisted her not to use one.

Now when Lisa thought about this, she realised that he was doing that deliberately. He wanted her to suffer. She was so foolish that she actually believed him when he said that he was allergic to the air coming out of the dryer.

Smiling at her foolishness Lisa answered Jungkook, "I don't know how to use a dryer."

Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "Its not your fault that you have little hands."

Lisa felt very embarrassed and bit her lower lip. She was about to answer but Jungkook suddenly caught her hand and said, "Let's go upstairs and dry your hair first. I don't want you to fall sick."

Without waiting for her answer, Jungkook started walking.

........

Inside the room.

Lisa was sitting in a chair and Jungkook was drying her hair with a hair dryer.

When his longs slender finger ran through her wet hair, Lisa felt relaxed and could not help but close her eyes.

Never in a thousand lifetime would Sehun ever do this for her.

After making sure that her hair was completely dry, Jungkook turned off the dryer, "Done."

Lisa opened her eyes, turned towards him and said, "Thanks for this."

Jungkook smirked. He then pulled her in his embrace and said, "Do you think only a simple thanks is enough? I want you to do something else for me."

Lisa could feel her ears and cheeks turning red. She hit his chest with her hands and shouted, "Leave me Jungkook you shameless man."

Jungkook let out a small laugh, "What shameless? I just wanted you to dry my hair next time. How is asking for that being shameless? Wait were you thinking that I was talking about that? Well if it is that I would gladly accept it."

Lisa covered her face in embarrassment. She was tricked by him again.

Jungkook loved teasing her because every time he teased her, she looked very cute.

Jungkook let her go when someone knocked at the door.

A maid walked in and bowed down in front of them, "Yound Master the dinner is ready."

Jungkook nodded his head. He then grabbed Lisa's hand and went downstairs.