43 • New Hopes •

Request: Those who have read the sequel: Anaisha, please let us not give any spoiler for the new readers

Request: Those who have read the sequel: Anaisha, please let us not give any spoiler for the new readers. Lets keep everything entertaining and maintain the suspense. So, please no spoilers from here on.

Thanks...

Anahita waited almost half the night until sleep engulfed her

Anahita waited almost half the night until sleep engulfed her. She slept with her head against the bed-post and the next morning found herself half fallen to the ground. Her body was stiff and her head felt heavy; a feeling she got used to by now.

"My dearest Anahita."

Her gaze shot towards the door, and her heart skipped a beat.

Chup Mahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Aaja Aaja

Asif stood at the entrance of the door, carrying a tray in his hand. Anahita froze, too afraid to feel excited to see him. He tilted his head to the side, his handsome face having the gorgeous dimpled smile. Even his eyes twinkled, like in real. Taking the support of the bed-post, she slid up. Her knees feeling weak. She swallowed softly,

- "A—Asif."

Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja

Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Chup Mahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Aaja Aaja

"Yes, my love. Good morning." He walked in, and gestured towards the tray, - "Look what I brought for you. Breakfast in bed."

Anahita clenched the bed-post tightly. He placed the tray on the bed and stepped closer.

"I have made it on my own and I will feed you by myself." He radiated happiness.

Tenderly, he moved aside loose locks from her face. She closed her eyes, a peaceful smile formed on her lips.

"My dear, you are looking adorably stunning." Asif leaned in for a kiss. Anahita inhaled inaudibly. She opened her eyes and their gaze met. She shied, looking away.