30. I remember...

Start from the beginning

Lucas sighed, "okay, tomorrow?"

I shrug, "maybe. But thank you guys for being here and seeing him...please don't draw any attention? Thanks."

They all nod and began to leave as I quickly entered the room and locked the door behind me.

"All right, they're gone. Just you and me now." I said.

I looked at him and saw his shit eating grin as he giggled in bed. I walked to him and kissed him as I sat down in the chair.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what did you and Steve talk about?"

He shrugged, "just normal stuff...just catching up."

I nod, "hey, Eddie? I should get home. My dad probably is scared to death about where I am."

He nods, "of course. You should go. I'll be okay."

I hesitated, "but—"

"I'll be fine...okay? Go home. Get some rest—don't miss me too much, and dream about me."

I laugh, "okay. Will do. Goodnight, handsome—if you have any nightmares, I'll be right here."

I pointed to his heart as he blushed and covered his face, "sureee."

I grabbed his hands gently and moved them from his face and made eye contact with him before kissing him. He didn't part from me but push in deeper into the kiss.

"Eddie, I gotta go—"

He pulled me closer, making me completely bend over and kiss him deeply.

"Eddie—"

I accidentally pressed myself against one of his wounds, causing him to wince into pain.

"Ohh—I'm so sorry, Eddie. I'm so sorry—I didn't mean to do that, I'm so sorry, I swear, I promise."

He shook his head, "don't be sorry—stop saying sorry, it turns me on. Just when you do."

I gulped and nervously smile, "oh okay, sorry—I mean okay."

He kissed me again and pulled me down closer and tugged on my hair.

"Not now, Eddie." I said while parting from him, "as much as I'd love to, I gotta go...plus, you're hurt."

He shrugs, "I know, I just miss you."

Then knocks came from the door suddenly as I stood up quickly.

"Sweetheart, it's mom."

I sigh and unlock the door while she came in and closed it—stopping while staring at us.

"You two doing okay?"

I nod and so does Eddie, "good."

"Perfect." Eddie said.

She nods, "okay, Y/n, your dad called. Says he needs you home. Okay? Anyways, I'll take care of Eddie. Don't worry, I'll make sure he's safe."

Eddie nodded as I began to walk to the door but stopped and looked at mom.

"Be careful with him."

She nods, "of course—"

"Wait!" Eddie urgently said.

I look at him, "yes?"

He waved me to come back so I did he he quickly kissed my stomach and smiled up at me.

"Okay, that's it."

I laugh as I ruffled his hair and pecked is forehead before leaving. But front desk stopped me.

"Y/n L/n." The lady said.

I stopped and inhaled sharply as I looked to her face, half circle glasses and he hair pulled back into a low bun her gaze was piercing in a bad way.

"Hey!"

She examined me, "where are you coming from?"

I shrug, "I had to see my mom...was that okay with you?"

She grumbled, "fine. But check in with us before."

I nod as I walked out and left the hospital, heading towards home. I reached into my Gluck box to take out gum to chew as I drove. While I took it out and took out a single piece, I put the whole package away and closed the box before unwrapping the piece of gun and chewing it. It was mint flavor, my favorite. I sighed when I saw pictures of me and Eddie from a photo booth hanging on my rear view mirror as it was all just containing of me and Eddie kissing, smiling, hugging each other, and doing the devil horns with the tongue face too. I smiled and looked back to the road. I was so happy he was alive...

.