34.2. XXX Afterparty

I start kissing down the side of her neck. She tastes so good. I run my hand up her back under her t-shirt.

She makes a little "mmm" and I press my rock hard cock against her stomach. I know she can feel it through the clothes.

"Uh"

"I love these noises you make sweetheart. I want more of them."

She looks into my eyes to say something and I can't help but to kiss those lips again. So pink.

I reach a hand up the front of her t-shirt. "Your skin is amazing. You are so soft and warm."

I run my finger tips over her nipples. They are so hard. I have to taste them.

I start to lift her t-shirt off and she puts her hands on my chest pushing me back a step.

She smiles. "One night."

I stare at her for a second then start to smile. "You won't regret this."

I lift her t-shirt off and immediately put my lips back on hers. I can feel her pressed against me. I can feel those breasts and nipples right against my chest.

"Annie, I have to taste you."

She jumps back scared. I smile and shake my head. "That's not what I meant sweetheart."

I take the time she's away from me to drop my pants. I'm standing in front of her completely naked and rock hard.

She can't take her eye's off my dick. "You're so big."

"Get back over here with that perfect body of yours."

I pull her towards me and kiss her deeply while my arms wrap around her.

"Ah"

I glance around me and see the kitchen table peeking out beside the living room door. That'll work. I need to taste this woman.

I pick her up to move her to the table and she wraps her legs around my hips. "Oh fuck baby." This wasn't the plan. I feel her wet pussy rubbing against my cock. "Fuck."

I got to get to that table now or I'll end up fucking her right here in the middle of the damn floor.

I take a few steps and end up with her back against a wall. I thrust a couple times against her pussy.

"OH"

"Fuck"

I finally get her ass on the table and back up for just a second. She gives me these sad eyes and reaches for me. Oh yea she needs this. "You missing my cock against you already sweetheart?"

She reaches for my dick. "Yes please give me."

I smirk at her. "I told you I have to taste you." I put my lips on one of her nipples and slide one of my finger inside her pussy.

"UHH Please."

"Please what baby? You want more?"

"Ahh more."

"So warm and wet and tight." I slide a second finger inside her. "You're going to be so tight on my dick sweetheart."

"mmm"

I start trailing kisses down her stomach. Her breathing is getting faster and more erratic every inch lower I go.

I skip the good part and start kissing her thigh.

"Nehu"

I smile. I don't even know what that noise was. "I love these sounds sweetie."

I look straight at her soaking wet pussy with my fingers inside it. "Fuck you're beautiful." I lick one of her lips.