37. Mine

I get out of the shower the next morning and throw my clothes on.

"Hi my beautiful princess. I think they're using a new cleaner. It smells amazing in here." 

I glance at her and do a double take. "Wow, you look like you're sleeping." I feel her hair. "Your hair is so soft now. And you're lips are as beautiful as ever."

I run my fingers threw her hair a few more times and my thumb over her lips. "You are so perfect. My sleeping angel."

I see her nipples poking at the hospital gown and my dick throbs. "I am so damn sex deprived sweetheart."

I shake it off and kiss her on the head. "I'll see you this evening. We're taking a test this morning and war games after lunch. Sam's leaving this evening. He's going to that boarding school I told you about." I kiss her on the cheek. "See you this evening baby."

The test is over pretty quick and I run into Victor at the lunch buffet. "Awesome job man. Didn't even lose an arm this time."

"I know right but it's still stupid we had to take the test. You're the king and we're advisors. Think we could get exempted. I mean for real."

"Yea, you're right. We have enough to shit to deal with without adding school work to the mix."

Sam comes bouncing up. "You guys ready to play?"

"Not yet. Let us get some lunch in. About an hour ok?"

He smiles real big and shoots one of the guards. "GOT YOU!" He takes off running out the room.

A couple of the servants laugh when the guard jumps.

We both sit down with our food and Clark joins us. "Sup?"

"War games in an hour." We both say.

"Cool. We're gonna kick your asses."

Jenny comes running over. "Cake and ice cream at 4. I got all of his stuff sent over a couple days ago. Someone from the school called and said it all made it. They have his room and bed ready for him. And he leaves at 6pm. He doesn't have much left, but he'll be traveling with 1 big suitcase." She shrugs her shoulders. "Am I forgetting anything?"

I smile at her. "Well if you did we'll sort it out."

Clark takes his last bite. "Yea I'll just borrow Alden's sword and go sort it out for us."

"Are we doing gifts for him?" I look around at them.

Jenny raises her eyebrows. "Well if you do, make it something small that fits in the suitcase. And something that won't get him in trouble at the school."

"I'll send one of the guards out. I'm going to have them pick up a phone for him. I'll put all our numbers in it and show him how to text. That way he can get ahold of us any time he wants." I push my plate away from me.

"Oh have them grab a remote control car from me." Victor pushes his plate. "I loved those when I about his age."

"Some posters for the wall in his room. Tell the guards to check for some cool ones." Clark checks his phone.

Victor nods. "Actually get some of those black light posters he can color himself. Then throw in a black light. That stuff is always fun at that age. And that kid does like to color. It would be good for him."

Clark starts laughing. "You are like a big kid man. But yea, do that instead. I think he'll like that stuff better than just regular posters."

"I'll grab something when I'm out picking up the cake and ice cream. I'll grab a couple extra things too and some balloons. Maybe some snacks for him to pack and take with him."