16. Sticky

"Ugghhh" Victor is whining again, "You said I would wake up good as new."

Emberlynna rolls her eyes and turns on a lamp, "Well you woke up to early."

"These cots are not very comfortable." Clark attempts to roll over and falls on the floor.

"Yea I need some coffee." Jenny gets up and checks her phone, "It's 6AM, thanks for waking us all up at the ass crack of dawn Victor."

Clark mumbles "Coffee me too." while trying to get up off the floor.

I pry my own ass out of the cot. "I gotta piss."

Emberlynna nods, "Go freshen up, get some coffee and left over food from the party last night, and bring it back up here. I have a meeting with Mr. Aver at 8:30... and someone should probably take Victor. He's wounds are sealed now. He needs to move around on his own."

We leave the queens room and start down the hallway.  

"Can you guys show me where you showered and found clothes last night please?" Jenny pulls at the medical gown she's wearing, "This is itchy and I really need a shower."

"I'm sorry, we should have showed you last night." 

I get the guards attention that are following us, "Can you guys go get her some clothes, like you did yesterday for us, please?"

"Yes sir" and just like that the 2 guards go superspeeding away. 

Down 2 flights of stairs and a couple of turns later, "This was Fane's relax room for the ball. We showered in here. And Victor these are all men's' clothes. You can pick out of here as well."

"Victor you can shower first, I really need some coffee and my clothes aren't here yet. But where is the coffee?"

One of the guards goes over to the wall and clicks a button or something and a hidden door opens. "This is the hidden door, from the relax room into the ballroom kitchen. There will be coffee in here. As well as left over food from the ball last night."

Jenny smiles "Thank you so much."

"Wow this kitchen is crazy..." Clark is looking around in awe, "Check out the size of these ovens!"

"That's nothing... you should see this walk in freezer!" Jenny yells from inside the freezer. "It's really cold though, don't go in there for long."

I walk over to some contraption that looks like it potentially make coffee and start pressing buttons. It spurts out foam. I glance at the guard who is still following me, "Help."

He comes over and starts pressing buttons as well. It spurts out foam again, "I do not know sir."

"Can you go get the cheapest coffee maker you can find... and some filters for it... and coffee please. And can you do it super fast."

"Yes sir." and he super speeds away.

"Hey! I found the left overs. They are in this massive fridge! Over here by the massive freezer!" Jenny yells, "I loved that sword fish. I hope I can find left overs of that."

"That's going to be disgusting warmed up." Clark says as we go over to the fridge.

I nod and laugh, "Yep." 

We go in the fridge, "Wow!" My mouth falls open. This thing really is huge.

Jenny is all happy "Yea, there is left overs of everything, you just have to search a bit. It's somewhat organized. The meat is over here. Sauces over there. Just dig a bit, you'll find something you want."

"HOLY SHIT! Check out the size of those ovens!" Victor yells from the kitchen.

"In here man. Did you find clothes?" Clark asks.