20. Offices

"How far away was Michael? I know you're counting down the seconds until you're together again."

"He should be here anytime."

"Guard. Are you aware that Bryans mate will be arriving shortly?"

"Yes sir."

I nod at Bryan. "Do you want to go watch a couple of idiots fight over offices in the mean time?"

He kind of chuckles a little bit. "Yea that does sound entertaining."

By the time Bryan and I get to the advisors office floor, the window at the end of the hallway is blown out, one of the doors is laying in the middle of the hall, and Victor has Clark in a headlock. 

"Say it! Say it!" Victor tightens his grip. "Say it's mine and I'll let you go!"

"NO! I want the corner office!" Clark gets his leg behind Victors foot and makes him fall backwards, then jumps on top of him. "It's mine."

"YOU IDIOTS!" Jenny pops her head out of the office with no door. "Both of the offices at the end of the hallway are corners."

They both stop and stare at her.

"Rectangle wing. Hallway down the center. Offices on both sides of the hallway. Honestly, go look." She shakes her head and goes back in the office with no door.

Clark gets off Victor and stands up. When Victor tries to stand up Clark shoves him back down on his ass and takes off running to the corner offices. "I get first pick."

Victor jumps up and trips Clark. "Nope, I do." Then he speeds down the hallway.

They get to one of the rooms at the same time and get stuck in the door way together. They shove there way in and the door flies off.

Jenny pops her head back out into the hallway. "Honestly guys. Stop breaking doors. This stuff has lasted almost a thousand years. But it can't make it 5 seconds around you 2."

"I was right." Bryan nods, "This is entertaining."

I laugh, "Let's check out one of these offices. We should be safe on this end of the hallway."

We walk in the first room and Bryan looks at the seating and little tables. "This looks like a waiting room, not an office." 

We go back out in the hallway. "Yea, it does. Lets scope out the rest. This one is a conference room. Large table surrounded by chairs."

Bryan peeks in the next one. "Another conference room. Makes me wonder how they did their work with no electric or water. No computers or whiteboards."

"Nowhere to piss. Do you think they went all the way outside just to take a leak? Every time?"

Bryan laughs. "You have to piss don't you?"

"I can hold it." I laugh.

We check out all the rooms on the floor and make it to the end. Clark is in one corner office and Victor is in the other. 

I stand in the center of the hallway where I can see both of them sitting at their desks. "Well it's good to see that you 2 didn't kill each other."

Bryan stands beside me and looks back and forth into both rooms. "Kind of weird that the desks are set up to watch at each other threw the hallway."

Clark perks up. "Yea, but these offices are really big. I'll be rearranging first thing, so I don't have to stare at his ugly mug all the time."

Victor throws a rock or something across the hall and straight at Clark. "Whose mug you calling ugly? We all know I'm the hot one. And come in here, this is office is huge."