32. Dragon

I send a text to each of the advisors and Maddie. 

Maddie texts back first. -Everything is well here sir. Pups are settling in fine and I was just with the queen and her servant was putting lotion on her.-

It makes me feel better reading that. -Thanks Maddie-

The advisors all text back within a couple minutes.

I stand on the front porch of the pack house and look out at 250 werewolves ready to fight. I look over at Jenny and Borus. "Everyone's in place. We're good to go."

Borus nods. "Let's get closer and I'll tell them what's really going on." He gestures towards the werewolf army.

We all walk off the porch. Emma has tears in her eyes watching her mate walk away. "Please be safe."

He goes back and gives her one last hug. "We will my sweet. And be strong, they are all looking to you while I'm gone."

She nods and smiles with tears in her eyes.

He nods me and we take off walking.

After about 40 minutes he stops me. "This is good. We're close now. I'm going to tell them through the pack link. No one will be able to overhear this way."

His eyes turn bright blue. I glance around and all of the werewolves looked zoned out. 

Jenny hands me a water. "It's the pack link. He can talk to the entire pack mentally. Convenient really, I wish we could do that."

I check my phone. "Yea could stop checking my phone every 30 seconds. Everyone is 15 minutes out. All sides covered."

"The castle?"

"Fine. The pups were settling in and the princess was getting some lotion on."

Jenny laughs. "You ready?"

"I'm ready for this to be over." I look out at the werewolves and they seem to be coming out of their zoned out state. They are all watching me and Jenny. I hear some murmuring but I can't make anything out.

Borus motions to me. "We run from here. Tell me when you're ready."

I send a text to the 3 of them. -Attack-

I nod at Borus. "Let's go."

He shifts into a wolf right in front of me. He is a huge black wolf. I have never seen a wolf that big. The alphas shift next. They are all pure black and huge but not quite as big as the king. 

They take off running towards Fane's camp. The rest of the army takes off behind them all shifting as they go.

Me, Jenny and the guards have to use speed to keep up. They really are fast when they're running. Jenny speeds to the front line and starts throwing  spells at the wolves as they run by. 

I get closer to her and I feel my skin get thicker. "Thanks."

The other groups must have gotten there first because a few of his followers seem to be running towards us to get away from the battle.

That is a very bad idea. The wolves are tearing the shit out of them. Bites and teeth everywhere. Someone's arm goes flying by my head.

We get closer to their campsite and the battle is raging in full force. 

"AAHHHH!" I see a wolf transform back into human form with a sword sticking out his chest.

I step over a couple of the royal guard bodies.

I look over and see Clark in a sword fight with one of Fane's followers. Another one is walking up being him and goes to swing a sword at his neck. I throw my sword as hard as I can and hit him right in the chest. 

The Lost Queen -Book 1- AldenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara